JackAxe
Mar 29, 04:14 AM
Have you considered buying a DS? I'm not being a zealot here, but the DS has lots of great games. I played through most of Phoenix Write on my last trip. Currently I'm playing Magical Starsign, and will be playing FF3 next.
It's OK to own both portables. I will later this year. They are both small enough to share the same carry on bag. :)
<]=)
It's OK to own both portables. I will later this year. They are both small enough to share the same carry on bag. :)
<]=)
hewmiri
Jan 29, 03:33 PM
Hi guys,
I have 2 old(ish) 24" Cinema Displays (the matte ones). Is it possible to use both of them with my (current) Mac Mini? I'm assuming I need some sort of HDMI splitter type of thing..
Thanks for your help.
I have 2 old(ish) 24" Cinema Displays (the matte ones). Is it possible to use both of them with my (current) Mac Mini? I'm assuming I need some sort of HDMI splitter type of thing..
Thanks for your help.

rdowns
Feb 27, 04:28 PM
I just don't see how Gingrich can possibly be a viable candidate. Even with the brainpower of the greatest marketers and spinsters out there...The attack ads practically write themselves:
He's not a viable candidate. He wants to participate in the extreme Republican dialogue an keep his name out there so he can rip people off into paying for awards (http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/10/02/ap/strange/main5357914.shtml).
He's not a viable candidate. He wants to participate in the extreme Republican dialogue an keep his name out there so he can rip people off into paying for awards (http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/10/02/ap/strange/main5357914.shtml).
mnkeybsness
Jul 5, 10:09 PM
did you try plugging in the base station and then hit the reset button on the cable modem?
more...
G5Unit
Aug 31, 11:34 AM
Thank you everyone!
Any other places?
Any other places?

ortuno2k
Dec 21, 12:45 AM
Ouch!
That looks like a real messed up PB!
:eek:
That looks like a real messed up PB!
:eek:
more...
javiercr
Apr 12, 01:24 PM
I just got my connector and I made a little page about RAW files and the IPod camera connector, here: ipod camera connector and RAW (http://www.jcrphoto.com/mac)
Tenebrous
Jun 16, 08:24 AM
OWC -- Hall of Fame. They've never done me wrong.
We Love Macs -- Hall of Fame. Again, never a problem.
PowerBookMedic I wouldn't put on either list. I've had positive experiences with them and negative experiences. They seem to handle the little things fine, but when it comes to DVD drives, be careful.
We Love Macs -- Hall of Fame. Again, never a problem.
PowerBookMedic I wouldn't put on either list. I've had positive experiences with them and negative experiences. They seem to handle the little things fine, but when it comes to DVD drives, be careful.
more...
nerdykarim
Sep 23, 03:00 PM
i'm in search of three ipod shuffles and i need them as cheap as possible. iirc, the apple store for education is selling refurbs (which are okay, as long as they're apple recertifieds) for 79 each. if anyone can find something for 69 (or less!) please let me know. i need them as giveaways for a program at my school.
thanks...i appreciate it.
thanks...i appreciate it.
maya
Jan 10, 01:15 AM
ProBand, anyone?
I like the name Soundtrack better. :)
I like the name Soundtrack better. :)
more...
littleman23408
Oct 29, 12:39 PM
Found it on craigslist for $100
Smooth. Gotta love CL
Smooth. Gotta love CL
minik
Oct 27, 11:29 PM
I saw some people just took the Leopard T-shirts and left the store.
more...
DVW86
Feb 23, 11:16 AM
I tried it out and it doesn't work for me - I get some error about an SQL variable. I'll stick with Navicat for now I think.
Odd, it works great for me at home. I'll try it at work today and see how it does.
Odd, it works great for me at home. I'll try it at work today and see how it does.
buckers
Apr 27, 06:22 AM
Hey - there is only one Apple god and his name is Steve! ;)
We're not worthy! :)
We're not worthy! :)
more...
thermodynamic
Apr 23, 05:08 PM
Howdy. I recall reading a terminal option that enables compression of data... but the method is a tad tedious.
Is there a hidden setting, terminal or GUI, that will automatically compress files? Especially for mobile computing where space is more limited, this would be a boon and I could try using my 80GB SSD again to install CS5 and Logic Studio.
Thx!
Is there a hidden setting, terminal or GUI, that will automatically compress files? Especially for mobile computing where space is more limited, this would be a boon and I could try using my 80GB SSD again to install CS5 and Logic Studio.
Thx!
OrangeCuse44
Nov 18, 12:24 PM
When I built my music video collection for my car mac mini I just searched youtube for music videos with the best audio and downloaded them.
What method did you use?
What method did you use?
more...
decksnap
Aug 16, 11:38 AM
No 1,000,000 on this one. (see my other one) Just for animation category, not 1,000,000 category. Or- if you watch it for long enough, it will rotate 1,000,000 times!!!
Solafaa
Sep 24, 06:13 AM
I am looking to buy "the best" monitor for my gamingmonster, price is not an issue. I dont want something like the apple 30" screen because it hurts my eyes. What is the best gaming monitor around which can be used to watch dvd's aswell?
Thanks.
Thanks.
mBox
Apr 5, 11:33 AM
Budget - I would like to keep it under $800
Lighting conditions - should be very good as I will normally be shooting in daylight and clear weather.
Mics - I don't have any but will get whatever is required. I was going to add most of the audio after the fact for clarity's sake.
Edit - Not sure. Whatever is most friendly and easy to work with.
Output - This will be video content for my website.
Basically...I am a contractor that wants to post of some video of completed jobs with some audio about what we do and why.Ive actually had decent results with the GoPro as far as a cheap camera goes. With your above requests that camera would suffice. However I wouldnt use it for ENG, Docs (well maybe as B-roll) or anything thatll need low-light.
Now of your budget is over 1k then we can talk better cameras ;)
Currently testing a Sony PMW-F3. Its the new Sony HD camera that can handle all kinds of lenses (PL yada yada).
We generally use the high-end stuff here at work e.g. RED MX but at times we have to purchase and assess lower end cameras for other depts.
Lighting conditions - should be very good as I will normally be shooting in daylight and clear weather.
Mics - I don't have any but will get whatever is required. I was going to add most of the audio after the fact for clarity's sake.
Edit - Not sure. Whatever is most friendly and easy to work with.
Output - This will be video content for my website.
Basically...I am a contractor that wants to post of some video of completed jobs with some audio about what we do and why.Ive actually had decent results with the GoPro as far as a cheap camera goes. With your above requests that camera would suffice. However I wouldnt use it for ENG, Docs (well maybe as B-roll) or anything thatll need low-light.
Now of your budget is over 1k then we can talk better cameras ;)
Currently testing a Sony PMW-F3. Its the new Sony HD camera that can handle all kinds of lenses (PL yada yada).
We generally use the high-end stuff here at work e.g. RED MX but at times we have to purchase and assess lower end cameras for other depts.
tjcampbell
Apr 4, 04:42 AM
I had a train ride from London to Aberystwyth (long!!!!) and I played "Syphon Filter" the entire way. It's an awesome game and likely my favorite so far on the PSP. I've also had a blast with Lumines, but it can be a bit stressful! Someone on here mentioned the DS. In ALL honesty. The DS Lite is a better machine than the PSP. You should fold her up and dip it in your pocket. Unlike the PSP which you always have to be careful with and wait for it to load. The only reason I still use the PSP is because of the video feature. I have PSPware and often put family guy episodes and such on it. But in the games department I find myself playing my girlfriend's DS Lite more than anything. I played Mario on the plane the other day for 4 hours. Either way, you'll have fun.
PSP - Syphon Filter
DS - New Super Mario Bros
PSP - Syphon Filter
DS - New Super Mario Bros
Chupa Chupa
May 4, 08:06 PM
Can I run two external displays from the 21" iMac? One from mini dp with vga converter and one from thunderbolt to vga or hdmi? It looks like the graphics card only supports one external display by the specs.. so what would be the point of using the thunderbolt over the mini display port right?
I would get a 21.5" iMac to go with my two 22" ips monitors if I knew it could work...
No. There is only one TB/MDP port (they share the same connector) on the 21". Only the 27" has two.
I would get a 21.5" iMac to go with my two 22" ips monitors if I knew it could work...
No. There is only one TB/MDP port (they share the same connector) on the 21". Only the 27" has two.
MacCrackAddict
Apr 6, 09:04 PM
i can't find how i make a pic my profile picture ANYWHERE, ive tried creating albums and looked everywhere i can think of. If i'm completely blind and missing something, sorry but any help would be great!
mduser63
Feb 10, 10:27 PM
Looks really good. I did notice one typo though. You've got Combodrive listed for the eMac Superdrive model's optical drive.
macfan881
May 24, 11:18 PM
Let's be honest here, given the LOOOONG history of video game movies, that is highly unlikely.
This is the main reason, in my opinion. Not everyone played as the default character, nor did everyone play the game the same. This isn't some linear game, with a specific lead character. This game has way too many options, both in character customization, and in character interaction, that the movie has no "definitive" story to base itself on.
True but everyone has seen the trailers and comercials so they get what Sheppard looks like and in my opinnion that perfect look is Fox.
also Seth Green for Joker is a must too :)
This is the main reason, in my opinion. Not everyone played as the default character, nor did everyone play the game the same. This isn't some linear game, with a specific lead character. This game has way too many options, both in character customization, and in character interaction, that the movie has no "definitive" story to base itself on.
True but everyone has seen the trailers and comercials so they get what Sheppard looks like and in my opinnion that perfect look is Fox.
also Seth Green for Joker is a must too :)
No comments:
Post a Comment