Sharky II
Apr 25, 04:28 PM
really weird and frustrating, huh. �240 (just under $400) for 8gb in the UK from crucial, or anywhere else i've seen. 4GB is merely 1/2 that.
don't think you can get it any cheaper. and it's probably going to stay there. urgh.
don't think you can get it any cheaper. and it's probably going to stay there. urgh.
lbro
Oct 25, 12:10 AM
Looks really cool, especially the second picture.
blueraja
Jan 14, 09:46 AM
I picked up an iPad because I had to support it for a client that picked up 20 of them. The company paid for it so I didnt mind but figured I would noodle around with it enough to learn the interface and then it would collect dust. The more I used it, the more I liked it and as I worked on the project for the client to replace their notebooks for travel, I found I was mostly able to replace mine as well. Now I carry it everywhere. After my wife got ahold of it and starting playing around she wanted one too...so now I have 2 of them. Unless there is a huge speed bump with the next version I cant see myself "upgrading" immediately though, the nasal cam just holds no interest for me and it looks like the resolution is going to be the same. My guess is that like my macbook and imac I will likely be on an every 2nd or 3rd generation upgrade cycle. I do have kids wanting ipads now too though, so who knows maybe ill upgrade next time around and use the excuse of more memory (I have a 32gb now but would love to have a 64gb) and pass mine on to the kids.
twoodcc
Nov 20, 04:19 PM
okay, so i get an error from folding on my mac pro. looking at the log file, it gets done folding, or at 99%, and then it gets an error, and quits that work unit and downloads another unit, and starts with that one.
anyone ever run into this before?
also, i have 2 different Leopard installations on 2 different hard drives in the mac. would this possibly mess something up?
anyone ever run into this before?
also, i have 2 different Leopard installations on 2 different hard drives in the mac. would this possibly mess something up?
more...
Annndy!
Jan 14, 08:20 AM
Bottom line is, Apple's going to get the 'iPhone' name, and Cisco is going to be very well compensated for it. So who cares?
zelmo
Feb 1, 07:28 PM
Things are running well of late. Now averaging around 300ppd. I have 2 instances of Folding running on the Xeon 3.6, but the IT guy decided he was only going to let me use one processor on the dualie...because he took the other one to Fold for Team MR.
He's got the other processor, a Xeon box on his desk at work, an eMac at work, plus his laptop and two PIII servers at home. He is ke3gp, and he is climbing up the ranks quickly, averaging over 500ppd since he signed on last week.
He's got the other processor, a Xeon box on his desk at work, an eMac at work, plus his laptop and two PIII servers at home. He is ke3gp, and he is climbing up the ranks quickly, averaging over 500ppd since he signed on last week.
more...
Dunepilot
Mar 26, 10:05 AM
Godfather: Blackhand Edition (the wii version) is really neat... lots of stuff to do, lots of destruction and mayhem... and the wiimote integration is were the game really shines... i never played the original version, but as i understand it, there hass been a good amount added compared to the oringinal xbox version... not to mention over 25 wiimote gestures for executing and intimidating people...
Lots of additional levels in the Wii version that weren't in the original, as well. Definitely buying this next week.
Lots of additional levels in the Wii version that weren't in the original, as well. Definitely buying this next week.
forcetactic
Apr 10, 01:00 PM
Still using the Incase snap smoke
more...
bedifferent
Mar 12, 10:32 AM
Hmmm, seems I may have read it wrong, I mistook "partition" as meaning another partition on your main HDD/SSD and glanced over the "external" and "internal" points. Yeah, been a long day, and being blond ain't helping lol
kbfr08
Jun 6, 07:38 PM
The larger one was my original vision. It didn't look so great @ 75x75px so I just put 10^7 instead.
Also, I'm going to change up the colors, nothing is final.
Also, I'm going to change up the colors, nothing is final.
more...
Hackint0sh814
Apr 27, 08:03 PM
Hardware is awesome, but I am missing all my JB tweaks. So I do some what regret selling my first gentoo early.
uplusd
Apr 20, 12:11 AM
1. time capsule ----Wireless----> airport express ---Wired---> computer
*************************
2. time capsule ----wireless----> computers
more...

Steve Carell#39;s Net Worth іѕ

by Steve Carell).
more...

steve carell hair office

Steve Carell
more...

Steve Carell - This side part

Steve Carell (Celebrity Hair

Amanda says Steve Carell:
*************************
2. time capsule ----wireless----> computers
more...
oilers15
Jul 28, 09:52 PM
hey guys i was just wondering, is bestbuy going to be selling the iphone4 on friday and what do you think the lines are going to be like. Thnx
mpw
Sep 28, 09:36 AM
1) I love my MS BT mouse and the only lag I've ever noticed is when you haven't used the mouse for a few mins. when it takes maybe half a sec. to 'wake', no problem. I'd very much recommend mapping the buttons to Expose/dasboard, you'll never go back to either Windows or a single mouse button.
2) BUy RAM elsewhere and fit it yourself, it's a doddle.
3) I'd say the iCurve would be fine and recommend an external keyboard, wired or BT.
2) BUy RAM elsewhere and fit it yourself, it's a doddle.
3) I'd say the iCurve would be fine and recommend an external keyboard, wired or BT.
more...
Shawnpk
Apr 16, 12:09 AM
My first app took 8 days to get approved. It was in "Waiting for Review" for 6 days and then "In Review" for 2 days. That was in the middle of March.

Mac2006
Sep 17, 07:29 PM
Is the price difference between the dual 1ghz and the 1.25ghz worth $500, why or why not?
more...
rustywild
Apr 2, 11:06 AM
Not 100% sure what you're looking for. Are you looking to extract the values from the picker or overlay the labels.
I want that:
if value in the first component is cars, the second component is mustang the fisrst label must show "1970" and the second label must show "v8"
thanx
I want that:
if value in the first component is cars, the second component is mustang the fisrst label must show "1970" and the second label must show "v8"
thanx
stroked
Apr 23, 08:32 AM
it's not a huge deal but i didn't want to be wasting her money on nba jam :P
i got the gift card for a reason. guess i could just give her a ten when she comes back from belgium if apple doesn't do anything
I like that. You come up with your solution.
i got the gift card for a reason. guess i could just give her a ten when she comes back from belgium if apple doesn't do anything
I like that. You come up with your solution.
awrootbeer
Sep 12, 12:08 PM
Don't put too much faith in this.. weren't they predicting Dual g4 powerbooks at paris?
:rolleyes:
:rolleyes:
Xavier
Aug 8, 09:03 PM
I like the "wooden" looking ones
pipes
Jan 12, 08:27 PM
Here's info on what the freaky thing does:
http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?story=20031010141631859
Thats actually really useful :)
Thanks!
http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?story=20031010141631859
Thats actually really useful :)
Thanks!
Demon Hunter
Feb 16, 08:21 PM
To whomever asked about the trackpad, no it seems fine to me. And i took it to class today, and it was jsut fine. Still haven't given it a full class workout yet, as I want to wait till i have a bag to carry it in.
Maybe I need to workout some more, but man, my campus is huge and I get sick of carrying around my 15", much less a 17". As much as I would love to...
Maybe I need to workout some more, but man, my campus is huge and I get sick of carrying around my 15", much less a 17". As much as I would love to...
Rod Rod
Oct 5, 01:15 PM
heh. lack of user support? more like too much support from the warez community... ;) http://mugget.com/web_images/twisted.gif
if you dont' know what really happened to it, dig up the whole story, very interesting, amusing and scary all at the same time. :eek: :D
it's probably unrealistic to expect a product that has massive appeal to the warez types not to be cracked and then freely distributed.
do you have any links to "the whole story"? I did some Google digging and I didn't get anywhere. thanks.
if you dont' know what really happened to it, dig up the whole story, very interesting, amusing and scary all at the same time. :eek: :D
it's probably unrealistic to expect a product that has massive appeal to the warez types not to be cracked and then freely distributed.
do you have any links to "the whole story"? I did some Google digging and I didn't get anywhere. thanks.
ActionableMango
Apr 27, 04:30 PM
Assuming your Xbox360 has HDMI out and you already have an HDMI cable, all you need is an HDMI to DVI converter and plug in directly into the ACD. Those are very cheap. I'd get one from monoprice.com.
You do not want to put the MBP into the mix. This will be expensive and cause a lag in the display that will make playing games difficult or impossible.
You do not want to put the MBP into the mix. This will be expensive and cause a lag in the display that will make playing games difficult or impossible.
No comments:
Post a Comment