Saturday, June 4, 2011

quotes on kids

quotes on kids. Quotes Children Are God#39;s
  • Quotes Children Are God#39;s



  • AndrewR23
    Mar 27, 08:48 PM
    Funny how NC law forbids the sale of handguns to anyone under 21, but you're 21 and you already have 2 expensive guns (and the iPhone you took the photo with). And yet you have to run a racket to be able afford a guitar.



    Its really him. Just got this message


    LOL Age has nothing to do with knowledge and/or wisdom. I will challenge your ability to reason any day you want and I will win. I love making a mockery of elderly people who think they're intelligent. :P

    Thanks for the forum topic lol I'm laughing so hard...

    - stratocasterdan

    edit. I hope 27 isnt elderly otherwise I'm old!





    quotes on kids. funny irthday quotes for kids
  • funny irthday quotes for kids



  • squirrellydw
    Oct 5, 05:06 PM
    I will use firefox till they allow extensions in safari





    quotes on kids. cute quotes for kids
  • cute quotes for kids



  • nefan65
    Apr 7, 08:41 AM
    Can't say I've had any of those issues. I did have one issue with 4.3, and then with 4.3.1 with crazy battery drain. Turned out to be a hosed up Exchange thing. I deleted the email acct, and recreated it and poof. Battery issue fixed.

    Looking forward to the "several enhancements" though. Wonder what those are??? :cool:





    quotes on kids. friendship quotes for kids.
  • friendship quotes for kids.



  • swinneyn
    Oct 17, 08:12 PM
    http://att.macrumors.com/contest/AC11B9.png



    more...


    quotes on kids. cute quotes for kids.
  • cute quotes for kids.



  • Firefox123
    Dec 25, 05:54 AM
    Is there any way to have an untethered jb for an iPod Touch 4th gen? Are there options beyond redsnow?
    Merry Christmas, BTW





    quotes on kids. love quotes kids. love quotes
  • love quotes kids. love quotes



  • elbirth
    Jan 10, 11:38 AM
    All of this 'what about the Mac' stuff is a little harsh. If Steve's got an Octo-Core Mac Pro coming in a few weeks, then he's not going to say so now.


    While I see your point on that, Dell is already offering computer configs that have dual quad core chips. Granted, they say they're not shipping for a while, but people can go there and know they've got an octo core coming, where with Apple we're still having to guess- will it happen, what kind of specs can we expect, and most importantly, how much?



    more...


    quotes on kids. cute quotes for kids.
  • cute quotes for kids.



  • Hans Brix
    Apr 25, 02:01 AM
    I'm in.





    quotes on kids. cute quotes for kids. funny
  • cute quotes for kids. funny



  • Keyhole
    Jul 11, 09:17 AM
    I was thinking about this one...any word?



    more...


    quotes on kids. cute quotes for kids.
  • cute quotes for kids.



  • edesignuk
    Oct 12, 03:48 PM
    http://upload.yo-momma.net/uploads/macros/homerrepost.jpg
    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=92638&highlight=cherryos





    quotes on kids. cute quotes for kids.
  • cute quotes for kids.



  • manu chao
    Apr 4, 01:50 PM
    If this is from their website, what is their issue with letting users opt-out in their iPad app?
    If you have doubts that this from their website why don't you check (two clicks away from ft.com)?
    It is about two things:
    (a) Knowing their demographics
    (b) Being able to communicate directly with their customers, even if is only about new features or special offers (there are two checkboxes, people might agree to first one but not the second one, Apple with its great simplicity won't allow such differentiated options)



    more...


    quotes on kids. quotes for kids. happy
  • quotes for kids. happy



  • Truffy
    Nov 22, 03:00 PM
    + 1. The guy who sent this email undoubtedly sniffs his own farts.
    HEY! WHAT'S WRONG WITH SNIFF...:o





    quotes on kids. funny quotes about kids. funny
  • funny quotes about kids. funny



  • parapup
    Apr 27, 12:32 PM
    Ugh. This whole tracking "issue" theater is nauseating - for cripes sake stop already.



    more...


    quotes on kids. valentine quotes for kids.
  • valentine quotes for kids.



  • CaoCao
    Apr 27, 09:32 AM
    So cliche.

    I guarantee those are the straight women, who actually have to spend time with men. ;)

    Us lesbians don't have to deal with that crap. The man-hating lesbian was created by egotistical straight men who couldn't believe that a woman would choose another woman over a man.
    I've actually met that kind of lesbian, at first I thought I was being trolled. The sane lesbians probably don't get seen because they are too busy being normal.

    Something I like, times two.

    Next question please.

    Yes sir, you in the balcony, with your pants around your ankles.



    Bruised egos? How quaint.
    They aren't interested in you





    quotes on kids. friendship quotes for kids.
  • friendship quotes for kids.



  • LukaStellwag
    Apr 20, 02:13 PM
    Hi there,
    I have the new mbp with the 128 gb ssd and thus very limited space. I'd like to install some apps from the app store on a seperate, external hdd (for example games, which I rarely play but don't want to delete).

    How is this possible?



    more...


    quotes on kids. valentine quotes for kids lot
  • valentine quotes for kids lot



  • Twinkie
    Feb 9, 02:51 PM
    Has anyone any experience of running Xara on Virtual PC ? If so, does it install and run ok, or is it like shovelling treacle?It runs. That's about all that can be said for it.

    If you're just doing really basic stuff, it isn't too bad. But once you get in to motion or lighting effects, it bogs down.

    I'd imagine it would depend a bit on your system... though, I can't say I've noticed a massive difference in VPC between my Powerbook 1.0 and my PowerMac DP 1.8.





    quotes on kids. cute quotes for kids. cute
  • cute quotes for kids. cute



  • nOw2
    Dec 22, 10:13 AM
    The solution is to get management using Macs.

    I'm lucky to be working for a company whose founders are Mac addicts. Everything works on a Mac; as a side effect, 99% is available to Linux users too since Apple is good at keeping to standard protocols (we have been forced onto MS Online Exchange which is okay with the Mac these days, but without IMAP enabled everyone else is screwed over).

    Basically because Macs have been here since day one, nearly 10 years ago, there has been no question of legacy Windows systems or adopting technology that Mac clients can't work with.

    We were recently bought out by a large corporate. There were moves to standardise onto Windows laptops out of cost concerns. A free 17" 2010 MBP was found for the guy who came in from the corporation to reorganise us and, like magic, Macs are back on the purchase lists.

    Saying that, a previous company I worked with didn't have any legacy issues either, but was founded with a MSDN subscription in hand. Therefore, because there was all this 'free' software available, they got locked into using it. It simply wasn't possible to gain traction with Mac or Linux or anything non-Windows there.



    more...


    quotes on kids. education quotes kids
  • education quotes kids



  • KiraDouji
    May 3, 01:41 AM
    The question asked of heterosexuals =/= asked gay and bisexual men. The risk factor for straight people is risky sex, the risk factor asked for gay men is not risky sex, but sex at all - even once. Its not the same thing. If there was no bigotry behind the question it would be raised this way to all, no matter what orientation "have you had unprotected sex with more than one partner in the last 5 years, if yes have you been tested for HIV?"

    This. About ten million times. :apple:





    quotes on kids. quotes about kids. day quotes
  • quotes about kids. day quotes



  • 124151155
    Apr 25, 02:51 AM
    Ugh, I'm glad I gave up on Apple and got an HTC... I was waiting out for the white iPhone 4 and it just never came. 10 months after the launch and I don't think I want one at all now.

    I'll get a white iPhone 5... if it doesn't come out on day 1 in white, I won't get one at all, I don't want to be left waiting again.





    quotes on kids. love quotes for children.
  • love quotes for children.



  • jmcrutch
    Apr 6, 03:54 PM
    Google has become aware of the interest in the word "petabyte." Made me think that Google truly has its finger on the pulse of the world because what is the first thing people do when they hear about something and want more information? They Google it. Seems like, in the way meteorologist predict the weather, based largely on past experiences from which they derive predictions, that Google will soon be able to predict what you are going to enter as your query and instead will simply offer you the answer when you load the Google page instead. And, I'm not even kidding when I think about this to myself.





    MacBandit
    Nov 4, 09:02 AM
    Since I just got my new PMG5 yesterday, what is a good program (free or otherwise) for making backups of DVD's (legally of course)? I have quite a collection and ones that I use a lot I want to make an extra copy of. I am looking for a program that will allow me to make an exact copy of the DVD, as if I were playing my original copy.

    Side Note: Since my new PM has a 8x Superdrive, do I NEED to use the 8x Apple DVD-R's, or can I use a different brand (or speed)? I remember back when I used to use faster CDR's they didn't always work good...is this still true? Thanks!

    You can use any brand media as long as it's a DVD-R. Some generic media doesn't work but as long as you stick to name brand you should be fine.

    As for exact duplicates it's most likely not going to happen. Most DVDs are dual layer or dual sided meaning they hold 9.4GB instead of just 4.7GB like the average DVD-R. If you wanted to make exact duplicates you would need to get one of the new dual layer burners otherwise you need a program that will split the data into two chunks small enough to each fit on a DVD-R. For normal use most people will not notice the loss of detail when compressing to fit on one DVD-R. I use Handbrake to do this myself.





    iSplode
    Jan 9, 03:26 PM
    I wasn't sure what to expect, and wasn't really wishing for anything in particular, so, I thought the Keynote was so-so. Great features on the iPhone, but, why announce it 6 months in advance after so much hype? And why Cingular, possibly the worst phone company on Earth? And why is Yahoo necessary for email? Boy, I bet the contract for this phone will require that you hire a Lawyer with all these corporations providing 3rd party services. YUCKO!

    iTV was interesting, but, I just don't get it. A crippled, iTunes-only DVR for $300 that has only 40 GB storage?? Did I miss something? Does it do anything else but stream media? Didn't the Airport Express do that for half the price? Did you see the System Requirements just to use this thing?






    altecXP
    May 5, 10:08 AM
    Randomly my macbook will boot and have no video or KB.trakpad input.

    I wil have to hook up an external display and mouse and keyboard to be able to log in and work.

    its a has anyone sen this before? The Macbook boots then shows a blue screen and it fades to black and then will not display video on my macbooks LCD, but will on an external display.





    nixbsd
    Apr 14, 11:17 PM
    anybody tried playing SC2 using Lion DP2? does it works?
    what about Civilization V? ....and other [OpenGL] games? ty





    SevenInchScrew
    May 5, 08:04 PM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGtGroDjQKU
    The old guys in the second video are a little mistaken. The "432" badge on the side of the Fairlady has nothing to do with cubic inches. In fact, they were only 2.0L engines (122ci). The "Fairlady Z 432" was simply a special, limited version of the normal Fairlady. The 432 number stood for the "4 valve, 3 carb, 2 cam" specs of the 6-cylinder engine. This is similar to what Oldsmobile did with the 60's 442, which stood for "4-barrel carb, 4-speed trans, dual exhaust". The Z in the video has a more modern RB25 Skyline engine in it, whereas the original Z 432 came with the then-current Skyline S20 2.0L, 6-cylinder engine.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment