xfusejc
Oct 11, 05:05 PM
Original please? :)
http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper_beta/details/1788/city_sunset.html
http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper_beta/details/1788/city_sunset.html
mjmchase
Dec 24, 11:30 PM
http://www.panasonictm700k.com/panasonic-tm700.png
Panasonic TM700, full 1080p, 60fps.
Panasonic TM700, full 1080p, 60fps.
legacyb4
Sep 27, 08:58 AM
Super short domain name...
the attraction here with a .mac account
the attraction here with a .mac account
PlipPlop
Apr 20, 05:08 PM
You guys are hysterical.
Yup, and even counting all those devices, Apple is absolutely flattening Android.
Once again, for those keeping score at home:
Apple has the most popular OS
Apple has the most popular handset
Apple has the most profit
Apple has the most apps
Apple has the most developer revenue
Yeah, Android is really sticking it to iOS!
350k phones sold a day omg!
Yup, and even counting all those devices, Apple is absolutely flattening Android.
Once again, for those keeping score at home:
Apple has the most popular OS
Apple has the most popular handset
Apple has the most profit
Apple has the most apps
Apple has the most developer revenue
Yeah, Android is really sticking it to iOS!
350k phones sold a day omg!
more...
bousozoku
Feb 15, 12:00 PM
Not to mention any names, but I don't see any of you becoming the most hated (or, perhaps, least liked) members. I think those spots are already pretty secure.
I kept working to be the meanest member but no one ever voted for me for that. :( ;)
I haven't seen any ruffled feathers yet, except maybe on the free merchandise spammers.
I kept working to be the meanest member but no one ever voted for me for that. :( ;)
I haven't seen any ruffled feathers yet, except maybe on the free merchandise spammers.
DrDomVonDoom
Apr 27, 07:15 PM
What DOESN'T scare me, is the tracking. What scares me is that picture of the three, it looks like Jobs is staring into my soul....
more...
mox358
Sep 26, 08:32 PM
Sweet. As an adamant dotmac user this looks really cool. I use my web-mail frequently at work and it's nice to see it getting a major update! Hopefully they update the rest of dotmac too. As is it works great, but it could use some new features.
Number 41
Apr 28, 07:23 AM
Why buy a 3G iPhone, when there are 4G phones available ?
This.
More importantly -- why get locked into a 2 year service agreement to a 3G iPhone when there are 4G phones available?
You might not need or want 4G/LTE right now, but why limit yourself when the NextBigThing might require a high-speed connection.
This.
More importantly -- why get locked into a 2 year service agreement to a 3G iPhone when there are 4G phones available?
You might not need or want 4G/LTE right now, but why limit yourself when the NextBigThing might require a high-speed connection.
more...

iMeowbot
Aug 16, 03:09 AM
If you pretend it's caramel and chocolate chips you'll like it better.
jonnysods
Apr 7, 12:48 PM
You know what they need? "Snow 4.3" - lighter and faster. The more point releases they make, the slower my phone seems to get.
more...
waw74
May 6, 12:26 PM
no, iOS sends only to one thing at a time, but you can do it from iTunes.
You can then use the remote app on the iTouch to control iTunes. (and control the zone volume levels.
You can then use the remote app on the iTouch to control iTunes. (and control the zone volume levels.
gost8go
Jan 13, 05:26 PM
Sometimes after disconnecting my firewire drive (where I save all my torrents) and restarting bittorrent it appears to that the torrents continue anyway but saving to volumes/firewire2 or volumes/firewire3.
I would like to get rid of these invisible volumes.
I would like to get rid of these invisible volumes.
more...
Moyank24
Apr 26, 09:56 PM
No straight man in their right mind would find lesbian sex detestable...
Well, apparently Aduntu isn't in his right mind.
Well, apparently Aduntu isn't in his right mind.
Benjy91
Mar 23, 01:47 PM
Wow, fanboy much?
performance is question mark with a crap os like Window, Stop saying Windows 7 is good because it is not
I'm not even going to justify that with a response.
Flash is crap on every platform
I think you'll find it only runs 'crap' on OS X, It runs near flawlessly on Windows and Linux. The only problems it has on Windows are the potential security holes the player has.
(Attachment - Look how 'crap' this HD Flash video is buffering on 'crap' Windows 7)
performance is question mark with a crap os like Window, Stop saying Windows 7 is good because it is not
I'm not even going to justify that with a response.
Flash is crap on every platform
I think you'll find it only runs 'crap' on OS X, It runs near flawlessly on Windows and Linux. The only problems it has on Windows are the potential security holes the player has.
(Attachment - Look how 'crap' this HD Flash video is buffering on 'crap' Windows 7)
more...
idesign245
Oct 11, 02:14 PM
switched it up a bit... my design.
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4092/5072766956_49f2949d2c_z.jpg
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4092/5072766956_49f2949d2c_z.jpg

HarryPot
May 5, 09:30 PM
Fine way to shoot a big hole in your credibility. Learn a little about the lead up to the war before making uninformed assertions like this.
Care to give me some information? Wasn't Japan an ally to Germany? Didn't they attacked in Pearl Harbor?
Care to give me some information? Wasn't Japan an ally to Germany? Didn't they attacked in Pearl Harbor?
more...
mdriftmeyer
Mar 23, 12:34 PM
They were both my colleagues and Craig is the perfect man to fill Bertrand's shoes.
tigres
Apr 7, 08:50 AM
I was wondering whether these issues only apply to people who JB their phones? Or perhaps there is some particular app that they all have installed doesn't agree with 4.3.1.
I too have no problems with 4.3.1
Open Safari on iPad.
Click a youtube link and watch vid.
Go back to Safari.
What do you get?
I too have no problems with 4.3.1
Open Safari on iPad.
Click a youtube link and watch vid.
Go back to Safari.
What do you get?
kdarling
May 4, 09:16 PM
All of a sudden I'm getting this error, which causes my IE8 work PC to hang with Window Busy all the time:
Webpage error details
User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; GTB6; .NET CLR 1.0.3705; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; MS-RTC LM 8)
Timestamp: Thu, 5 May 2011 02:02:38 UTC
Message: Could not complete the operation due to error 800a03e8.
Line: 11
Char: 1
Code: 0
URI: http://files.netshelter.net/js/k_extract.js
Webpage error details
User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; GTB6; .NET CLR 1.0.3705; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; MS-RTC LM 8)
Timestamp: Thu, 5 May 2011 02:02:38 UTC
Message: Could not complete the operation due to error 800a03e8.
Line: 11
Char: 1
Code: 0
URI: http://files.netshelter.net/js/k_extract.js
chrono1081
May 2, 04:08 PM
I can't give blood for another few months yet since I was in some not so nice places in the world. I think a year away from such countries is the rule if memory serves me right.
Wayfarer
Dec 7, 03:14 PM
What is the easiest way to Jailbreak a iPod Touch 2g running iOS 4.1?
Sorry if this has been posted before, but I've been searching the internet for a while now without any reliable leads. Any help would be greated appreciated. :cool:
Sorry if this has been posted before, but I've been searching the internet for a while now without any reliable leads. Any help would be greated appreciated. :cool:
Macky-Mac
May 6, 10:47 AM
....In terms of national politics I see nothing particularly wrong with that. In terms of being a human being I find it enormously disgusting.
LOL, so it's both ok either way and wrong either way? No offense but I think you've reduced your position to one that doesn't really mean anything
LOL, so it's both ok either way and wrong either way? No offense but I think you've reduced your position to one that doesn't really mean anything
KindredMAC
Sep 30, 10:33 AM
We use Lotus Notes at my company also. This is great news. Notes has a couple small but still annoying bugs on the Mac.
I was surprised to find out how many companies in our city use Notes. I had never heard of it before I started using it. I was used to Entourage and Outlook before that.
I was surprised to find out how many companies in our city use Notes. I had never heard of it before I started using it. I was used to Entourage and Outlook before that.
Stridder44
Apr 29, 12:25 AM
3-5 years in the future, before either side's claims get to trial, FT, IBJ, and WSJ will be reporting on an out-of-court settlement with undisclosed terms.
This is exactly what will probably happen. Other than that, it's just a big dick-waving contest.
This is exactly what will probably happen. Other than that, it's just a big dick-waving contest.
No comments:
Post a Comment