Thursday, June 2, 2011

princess victoria anorexia

princess victoria anorexia. Princess Victoria
  • Princess Victoria



  • Xephian
    Dec 6, 05:48 PM
    Are you sure your computer isn't saying "Could not load MySpace, Reason: It's for 13 year old losers."? ;)

    I'm sorry, I can't stand that site.
    Heh, I hate MySpace also.





    princess victoria anorexia. recovering from anorexia
  • recovering from anorexia



  • bluap84
    Feb 24, 08:09 AM
    NAS noob question now.
    how do you transfer files between folders and drives etc?

    i think thats whats putting me off is ease of file management





    princess victoria anorexia. nicole treats her anorexia
  • nicole treats her anorexia



  • -aggie-
    Apr 18, 06:36 AM
    +1 tl;dr





    princess victoria anorexia. A Princess Victoria of Sweden
  • A Princess Victoria of Sweden



  • zelmo
    Dec 2, 10:02 PM
    Maybe you can add this 2.7 PowerMac (http://baltimore.craigslist.org/sys/115250396.html) for the ultimate system.:rolleyes:



    more...


    princess victoria anorexia. Crown Princess Victoria is led
  • Crown Princess Victoria is led



  • zimv20
    Jul 8, 04:37 PM
    Originally posted by EdSchouten
    you could edit the httpd.conf to search for htaccess instead of .htaccess :)

    i kept all my .ht files hidden, by design. i apologize if i implied i was using "htaccess" instead of ".htaccess".





    princess victoria anorexia. Fat Princess is developed by
  • Fat Princess is developed by



  • MacRumors
    Sep 20, 02:38 PM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/2010/09/20/apple-addresses-afp-vulnerability-with-security-update-2010-006/)


    http://images.macrumors.com/article/2010/09/20/153706-snow_leopard_box_2.jpg


    more...


    princess victoria anorexia. of girl killed by anorexia
  • of girl killed by anorexia



  • Crunch
    May 5, 09:48 AM
    Great! Now, how exactly would I do that? I'll have to find the official 4.3.2 IPSW file and then what? Do I use iTunes for it?





    princess victoria anorexia. issue and being anorexic
  • issue and being anorexic



  • Cheezewhiz
    Mar 24, 05:59 PM
    i think you guys are overestimating how bad the lines will be. For the iPhone 4 launch, i got there at about 5 with the store opening at 8. I was within the first 200 or so as well. I highly doubt the iPad line will be as long as that of the iPhone, but I guess we'll see.



    more...


    princess victoria anorexia. In 1996, Princess Victoria
  • In 1996, Princess Victoria



  • jayscheuerle
    Jul 5, 10:05 PM
    Originally posted by tazo
    i think the biggest hurdle to leap over to run panther, are the graphic card limitations of the older machines. stuff like the cube user switching and expose are going to be cpu and graphic card intensive. do you think those older machines would be able to handle those?

    Panther doesn't claim to support any
    G3 without built in usb ports. That means the beige boxes and the first G3 laptops are out of luck.

    Would Apple purposely exclude these machines even though the ability is there in both the machines and the OS?

    Of course...





    princess victoria anorexia. The unhappy, anorexic Princess
  • The unhappy, anorexic Princess



  • prady16
    Sep 28, 06:16 PM
    Now, what is the only thing that needs an update? ;)



    more...


    princess victoria anorexia. Victoria Beckham?
  • Victoria Beckham?



  • JollyJoeJoe
    Apr 23, 10:59 PM
    So Im a freelance Editor/Motion Graphics guy with no real understanding of RAID Controller Cards, or how they work.

    As of right now I have three 1TB drives inside my Mac Pro, RAIDed together (stripe 0) using the OS. No Raid card.

    The drives are all 7200rpm from varying manufacturers. (not sure if this matters.)

    My questions is; is it beneficial for me to get a RAID card to control these drives vs. leaving it to the OS to handle? Any suggestions for me?

    Thanks.

    2010 8-Core Mac Pro 2.4
    14GB RAM

    3 drives in RAID0 ? Yikes, anyone of them goes and your machine is out of action. RAID0 offers no fault tolerance as no drives in the array share parity info or are mirrored.

    You would most certainly see a benefit in a hardware RAID solution, especially if you are going to switch to a RAID level with some redundancy, like RAID5 or RAID10. Also a true hardware RAID takes the processing load off your processors and memory.

    If on a budget you could go with RAID-Z, it involves switching to the ZFS file system. RAID-Z1 apparently offers similar performance to RAID5. Read this thread (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1135718) for further insight.

    I would get an SSD for the OS and use the 3x 7200rpm Disks in RAID5.
    RAID5 is great for storing uncompressed video data and in your case would offer protection against a single drive failure.

    or Just RAID5 with 3x HDD's and partition the RAID volume.

    The most recommend cards right now are the Areca 6g 1880 series or the new ATTO 6G series. For your needs something like the ARC-1880-i SAS 6G RAID Controller would suffice if you don't plan to connect external RAID/Storage solution.

    I would go with a 6G controller so as to take advantage of new fast 6G SSD's etc.

    nanofrog is the RAID-whizz around here and I am sure he would be able to suggest something for you.





    princess victoria anorexia. Victoria, the Crown Princess
  • Victoria, the Crown Princess



  • inlimbo
    Feb 16, 04:58 PM
    Have u had any problems with the slow trackpad that people have been complaining about on the Rev D models?



    more...


    princess victoria anorexia. Crown Princess Victoria of
  • Crown Princess Victoria of



  • iFiend
    May 5, 07:12 AM
    Thanks for the responses, i'll do a full restore tonight to see if it has any effects on the battery life, I don't want to turn off the push notifications and push email unless I have too.

    it could be that I am in a no service area for most of the day and the phone keeps trying to get the service so maybe I just need to switch it into airplane mode whenever I have no service.

    This is 100% your issue. I wouldn't bother with a restore.





    princess victoria anorexia. Victoria Spencer and daughter
  • Victoria Spencer and daughter



  • Melrose
    Apr 12, 09:22 AM
    I don't see much of a similarity. It's branded as Windows, and you can tell by the ugly colours and UI treatments. Granted, to me it looks a lot more confusing than the App Store, but it's still a basic layout styled for Windows.

    The truth is, there aren't a whole lot of different ways to put content on a page and have it organized.



    more...


    princess victoria anorexia. anorexia on Nov 14,
  • anorexia on Nov 14,



  • Newfiebill
    Feb 23, 07:36 AM
    I done the switch to SSD last night in the Mac Mini. I used the Intel X25-M SATA 80GB SSD and used Carbon Copy Cloner to Clone the New and old drives.




    princess victoria anorexia. for anorexia models and
  • for anorexia models and



  • unid
    Jan 17, 10:35 PM
    http://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab76/unid_photo/ootcb-morphologorythm/th_201amlamptramp.jpg (http://s851.photobucket.com/albums/ab76/unid_photo/ootcb-morphologorythm/?action=view&current=201amlamptramp.jpg)

    http://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab76/unid_photo/ootcb-morphologorythm/th_metamorph.jpg (http://s851.photobucket.com/albums/ab76/unid_photo/ootcb-morphologorythm/?action=view&current=metamorph.jpg)

    http://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab76/unid_photo/ootcb-morphologorythm/th_cabbagepatchqueen.jpg (http://s851.photobucket.com/albums/ab76/unid_photo/ootcb-morphologorythm/?action=view&current=cabbagepatchqueen.jpg)



    more...


    princess victoria anorexia. anorexia in her twenties,
  • anorexia in her twenties,



  • gdavid
    Mar 3, 07:48 PM
    In NZ you can buy them from http://www.photo.co.nz/newprods/newcrumpler.htm and they seem to be wierdly a lot cheaper than the aussie crumpler website prices, but I'm not complaining :) I think they do international shipping and take the gst (tax) off the price, so I guess it would depend on how much shipping costs to see if it was worth getting sent to where ever you live. I have a crumpler sheep scarer for my 12" powerbook and its great. Carrys my lunch, powerbook, wallet, some thin notebooks and a jersey. My b'friend has been looking at either a very busy man or a wack-o-phone for his 15" powerbook. From looking at them I would prefer to have a wack-o-phone for a 12" cos the very busy man seems quite large, but it depends how large your binder and books are. The wack-o-phone seems to have comparable space to my sheep scarer. There are lots of reviews online if you search on google and I remember reading another good review on these forums. Only problem I have with mine is that it zips at the back so its a real pain if you want to get your wallet or anything out quickly as you have to take the whole thing off to get anything out. Might get a Weetons to fix this problem.





    princess victoria anorexia. Feb 29, 2008
  • Feb 29, 2008



  • Jetson
    Jan 2, 03:14 PM
    Are you attempting to burn more tracks than the CD will hold?





    princess victoria anorexia. severe anorexia,
  • severe anorexia,



  • Alrescha
    Mar 1, 12:06 PM
    I have an original Mac mini running Leopard. I sleep it every night and wake it up every weekday. It randomly wakes with this Bonjour problem (I've never seen it happen while the machine is awake).

    I haven't yet determined a pattern. Note that it's not an IP address problem � this is a Bonjour (or mDNS) naming error. The machine has a fixed IP address acquired via DHCP. I also have an Airport Extreme which can proxy Bonjour.

    On the other hand, I have a Macbook running Snow Leopard that is slept/started much more often but has never experienced this problem. I wonder if it is an old Leopard problem which has since been solved.

    A.





    GGJstudios
    May 4, 03:29 PM
    Buying from gainsaver? (http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CDoQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fforums.macrumors.com%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D612588&ei=77bBTa6yIafq0gHO7Ki3Cg&usg=AFQjCNEB3h6UNgw1H9qie983HvEUz3XMMg&sig2=obEZeDrL4wOfi3Wb9ELCfw)
    Is GainSaver serious? (http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CEUQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fforums.macrumors.com%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D733508&ei=77bBTa6yIafq0gHO7Ki3Cg&usg=AFQjCNFDwSKBWt0mP7bpLVMyKLMTNJ2VDQ&sig2=5S3DBWJ6iCeNDr4oscL2bQ)





    AdrianK
    Apr 19, 01:18 AM
    You might even be able to swap the hard drive right into the new Mac and it should boot just fine depending on the age of the Intel if it can run the same software version. This is handy if you don't want to reinstall everything and keep your old settings and files.

    Wont the OS 'be PPC', preventing it from booting on intel hardware, and also devoid of drivers? I know the apps included on OS X are UBs, but isn't the 'core' either PPC or x86?





    solientblack
    Apr 26, 08:32 AM
    Hello guys, new poster here. I have nowhere else to go except for the Apple store which I do not want to do just yet.

    Last night, I was getting out of my car and I had my iPhone on my lap. Naturally I forgot that it was there and it fell on the floor. I inspected it for damage and didn't see a scratch or anything. I get inside and further inspect the phone and I noticed that it shut off. I tried to turn it on like normal, and then once that did not work, I tried to reboot it (home and power held down together) and that did not work. I also noticed that it fell where the Vibrate On/Off switch was, because of a scratch I could not see outside.

    Anyway, I tried charging it via USB and then rebooting it. All that would happen is the Apple screen came up for about 10 seconds tops and it would shut off by itself. I tried charging it via the wall charger and I got a bit farther:

    the Apple screen would show up, and go through the normal motions. It told me I needed to plug it into iTunes (which I can't) so I knew I had to have screwed something up. All I am able to do is make an emergency call. The phone says I have No Service, it is the wrong time, it also has an alarm icon near the battery, and the battery itself is saying it is charging from 0%-1%. Once I take it off of the charger it dies right away. I did some research this morning before posting and I found that it could be that the battery had come loose in its fall, or screw came loose, whichever.

    Have any of you experienced this before? Have a solution? Anything?

    Thanks in advance.





    mkrishnan
    Feb 16, 03:00 PM
    Yeah, that's it. The comments in the extensionroom seemed to claim that TBP had exactly the same features, but was less buggy. I guess they were wrong.

    The only part of it I use is the forcing of new windows to open as new tabs instead, so there wasn't any visible difference to me.

    On Windows, but not Mac, I've seen some bugginess with TBE where it will sometimes fail to implement its prefs correctly on startup, so that close buttons aren't where they're supposed to be, single-window-mode doesn't work, etc, and restarting FF is required. I don't think I've seen this on my Mac. I'm not sure to be honest, though, how true all this is. The last time I tried TBP, it did not have all the features TBE did.

    But when I was talking about accidentally getting TBP, I was wondering if the OP might have done that, and thought TBE was missing a lot of prefs on the Mac. But unlikely. :)





    Tallest Skil
    Jun 10, 09:24 AM
    One for the iPhone, the other for the iPhone SDK.

    What, you thought that Apple still cared about Macs?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment