buryyourbrideau
Dec 14, 10:00 PM
Very creative and well done - this one will be near the top of my voting list when the time comes! :cool:
Mos Def Seconded
Mos Def Seconded
trip1ex
May 5, 09:16 AM
Those Apples are apples and oranges.
Toreador93
Dec 16, 11:10 PM
I'd just like give my impression of the SD300 to help Nesuser2.
I bought my SD300 this past summer, and it's been great. It's really a small camera, I can't say I've seen anything with as many features relative to its size and price. Pictures are great, and movies are very impressive with this camera (it can do 640x480 & 320x240@30fps & 15fps). However, you may need a high-speed card for multi-minute movies. My 1gb Sandisk Ultra II can take 8.5 minutes at highest quality. 320x240@15fps will give you 46 minutes of video. 1gb will give you about 500 highest quality pictures (4mp, Superfine res). 4mp and normal res will give you about 1700.
It's mostly metal (except for the card/battery door), and feels very solid. Quality is very good compared to similarly priced cameras.
You should really check out THIS REVIEW (http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/canon/powershot_sd300-review/) if you're at all interested.
I bought my SD300 this past summer, and it's been great. It's really a small camera, I can't say I've seen anything with as many features relative to its size and price. Pictures are great, and movies are very impressive with this camera (it can do 640x480 & 320x240@30fps & 15fps). However, you may need a high-speed card for multi-minute movies. My 1gb Sandisk Ultra II can take 8.5 minutes at highest quality. 320x240@15fps will give you 46 minutes of video. 1gb will give you about 500 highest quality pictures (4mp, Superfine res). 4mp and normal res will give you about 1700.
It's mostly metal (except for the card/battery door), and feels very solid. Quality is very good compared to similarly priced cameras.
You should really check out THIS REVIEW (http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/canon/powershot_sd300-review/) if you're at all interested.
TheWitePony
Jul 25, 08:16 PM
Here is a screen shot. As you can see the Print Center can see my printer, yet it says that I have no drivers insalled. And apparently I nee some drivers because I cannot click add to add the printer. Also, I just downloaded gimp print and it did not seem to work either. I believe that there is some problem with the all in one printers. This is unfortunate, i was planning on using the same printer between my PC and my Mac. I guess I'm going to have to network or move my files to my PC if I ever need to print anything, which is going to be a pain....because I refuse to buy another printer, one should be enough.
more...
robbieduncan
Apr 24, 08:00 AM
And that's still correctly connected in Interface Builder? If you check the value of abc in awakeFromNib inside LoginRegisterViewController is it nil?
abz786
Jul 23, 10:09 AM
so where we meeting up? i am planning on lining up Thursday evening (depending on Canadian prices at the apple store) or a rogers store!!! keep me posted!!!
more...
Hastings101
Apr 30, 03:20 AM
Honestly you'd be better off buying an intel mac mini, even the oldest intel one you could find would be better than the Powermac.
If you don't want to do that though, choose the Powermac. These things last forever so you won't need to replace the computer for a long time.
If you don't want to do that though, choose the Powermac. These things last forever so you won't need to replace the computer for a long time.
kammron
Dec 8, 05:49 PM
this for everyone who suffers from the dull boring look of os 9.
apple banned these kileidiscope themes but theyre back.
http://buryme34.tripod.com/kschemes.html
apple banned these kileidiscope themes but theyre back.
http://buryme34.tripod.com/kschemes.html
more...
3777
Sep 9, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by 3777
........is that some of the hardware, even 2 or 3 years old, can do anything any new system can do. My 400mhz iMac DV runs Photoshop pretty damn well, sure it doesn't launch in .00003 seconds, but I can hanle the .5 second delay...... I just ordered a dual ghz G4 quicksilver, and I have no doubt that will be even faster then my Athalon XP2100+ ..........and while both of these systems are now considered "outdated" ........if my old iMac dv can handle most of today's software, I can just imagine what this supposedly outdated Quiclksilver I'm getting is going to do. :confused:
There is always a race for the latest and greatest, but I think systems have become so powerful that anything bought in the past year or so will now be viable for many years to come. Kind of like cars...... dramatic changes in the first 30-40 years........ but progress kind of leveled off after that....... or at least slowed to a point where a 20-30 year old vehicle could still operate on a highway without a problem......sort of like my mint 1980 Jeep CJ7:cool:
Just got an e-mail saying the Dual G4 Quicksilver is sold out. Back to the iMac!:D
........is that some of the hardware, even 2 or 3 years old, can do anything any new system can do. My 400mhz iMac DV runs Photoshop pretty damn well, sure it doesn't launch in .00003 seconds, but I can hanle the .5 second delay...... I just ordered a dual ghz G4 quicksilver, and I have no doubt that will be even faster then my Athalon XP2100+ ..........and while both of these systems are now considered "outdated" ........if my old iMac dv can handle most of today's software, I can just imagine what this supposedly outdated Quiclksilver I'm getting is going to do. :confused:
There is always a race for the latest and greatest, but I think systems have become so powerful that anything bought in the past year or so will now be viable for many years to come. Kind of like cars...... dramatic changes in the first 30-40 years........ but progress kind of leveled off after that....... or at least slowed to a point where a 20-30 year old vehicle could still operate on a highway without a problem......sort of like my mint 1980 Jeep CJ7:cool:
Just got an e-mail saying the Dual G4 Quicksilver is sold out. Back to the iMac!:D
Eidorian
Dec 9, 11:03 AM
101.5 degrees F is nothing...My last p4 idled at around 127 degrees :pYeah but my hard drive is below 50 F. :eek:
more...
InfiniteLoopy
May 1, 04:47 AM
Regarding MAMP:
If I install in on a Mac which is on a LAN, can other computers on the same network access it or the sites it's hosting?
Can anyone confirm that people can't access it via the web as well? (Just want to be sure that I don't get it messed up or visible before I want it to go live.)
Thanks,
If I install in on a Mac which is on a LAN, can other computers on the same network access it or the sites it's hosting?
Can anyone confirm that people can't access it via the web as well? (Just want to be sure that I don't get it messed up or visible before I want it to go live.)
Thanks,
The Samurai
Aug 9, 04:44 PM
Available here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xiBaJKInh0)
more...
dXTC
Apr 7, 07:58 AM
For most things, I don't have a favourite.
...
Otherwise, I get the best/aesthetically pleasing thing I can reasonably afford.
My brand philosophy is quite similar. I have a small handful of brand preferences...
Apple (computers)
Samsung (LCD TVs)
Roland (electronic music gear)
Other products are dictated by functionality, aesthetics and budget. My above picks aren't firm, either; I recently got a small Insignia LCD TV for my bedroom. In this case, product size and budget considerations trumped brand.
Old Spice Deodorant, to attract females...
Lemme guess... You're on a horse. :p :D (I find those ads hilarious.)
...
Otherwise, I get the best/aesthetically pleasing thing I can reasonably afford.
My brand philosophy is quite similar. I have a small handful of brand preferences...
Apple (computers)
Samsung (LCD TVs)
Roland (electronic music gear)
Other products are dictated by functionality, aesthetics and budget. My above picks aren't firm, either; I recently got a small Insignia LCD TV for my bedroom. In this case, product size and budget considerations trumped brand.
Old Spice Deodorant, to attract females...
Lemme guess... You're on a horse. :p :D (I find those ads hilarious.)
Hellhammer
Mar 16, 12:16 PM
I would install it in the HD. It's not that buggy but I wouldn't keep it as my only OS.
more...
brn2ski00
Jun 30, 07:40 PM
iPod Ear Buds sold to JurgenWigg. Thanks!
pulsewidth947
Mar 20, 09:08 AM
I've been trying to find a USB KVM switch in the UK, and i'm not having much luck. The only ones i can find are ones where the output of the keys/mouse is usb, but the Input of the unit is PS/2.
I really want one with USB inputs, so i can use an Apple keyboard. Does anyone have any idea of where to look? I've checked ebay, dabs, ebuyer, pc world. They only seem to sell the PS/2 > USB ones..
ta!
I really want one with USB inputs, so i can use an Apple keyboard. Does anyone have any idea of where to look? I've checked ebay, dabs, ebuyer, pc world. They only seem to sell the PS/2 > USB ones..
ta!
more...
aross99
Jan 14, 02:06 PM
Can they PLEASE, PLEASE make it downloadable so I can watch it on my Apple TV?
Everytime a keynote comes around, I end up poking around iTunes, etc, thinking there HAS to be a way to get this thing on my Apple TV, without some cheesy real-time stream capture program.
How hard is it to post the H.264 file to iTunes?
Everytime a keynote comes around, I end up poking around iTunes, etc, thinking there HAS to be a way to get this thing on my Apple TV, without some cheesy real-time stream capture program.
How hard is it to post the H.264 file to iTunes?
malpas
Apr 18, 08:49 PM
can anyone else help?
iAmYou
May 1, 09:30 PM
Oops, must have hit a nerve :)
No not really.
Just don't like trolls.
No not really.
Just don't like trolls.
Island Dog
Sep 19, 08:52 PM
Can you take the check to the company store and have them do a special/bto order, so you pay there but get it sent to you from the factory?
I have to take the check to the store. I'm just not sure what their policy is on upgrades. I read on the forums that sometimes they keep iBooks with bigger HD's in stock because it's a popular upgrade.
Thanks again for the advice. I have been wanting to buy an iBook for a long time.
I have to take the check to the store. I'm just not sure what their policy is on upgrades. I read on the forums that sometimes they keep iBooks with bigger HD's in stock because it's a popular upgrade.
Thanks again for the advice. I have been wanting to buy an iBook for a long time.
Lacero
Mar 30, 10:35 AM
Just pointing out the cost/benefit ratio. In this case, way too money is spent protecting something that doesn't cost a lot. I see protection for shuffles as a waste of money.
TheShinyMac
Apr 4, 09:05 PM
Very helpful, indeed.
I can't help you with this, sadly. Perhaps take it to an apple store?
It's jailbroken. Its a bug. Bringing it to a store in this state could potentially void his warranty. You are very helpful, indeed.
I can't help you with this, sadly. Perhaps take it to an apple store?
It's jailbroken. Its a bug. Bringing it to a store in this state could potentially void his warranty. You are very helpful, indeed.
RedReplicant
Apr 14, 03:55 PM
Why does everyone keep using this program?? It is so unreliable.. I use something called disk radar and its 300 times better than voltans poc program. Either disk radar or DiskTools Pro - those are much better than using voltans garbage program.. for instance.. I got a 2TB drive a few days ago and already smart utility says its failing.. I call BS here and then I ran it under windows and using disktools pro and disk radar - the drive passed all tests and is NOT failing..
Stay away from smart utility - its a POC program (POC=Piece of crap).
:confused: Ok then. Diskradar says my disk is excellent, however it has had bad sectors before resulting in lockups and dataloss. It also doesn't let you run disk tests.
Stay away from smart utility - its a POC program (POC=Piece of crap).
:confused: Ok then. Diskradar says my disk is excellent, however it has had bad sectors before resulting in lockups and dataloss. It also doesn't let you run disk tests.
bartelby
Aug 6, 01:38 PM
Right! Competition closed, we have a winner!!!
For an awful second I thought it was going to be e :D
For an awful second I thought it was going to be e :D
No comments:
Post a Comment