Jenessa
Aug 12, 02:05 AM
[Archive] iPhone blog news and discussion. ... View Full Version : iPhone News Discussion. Pages : [1] 2 3 4 � Say Hello to Katie � iPhone Movie Trailers.
Want to get-on Google's first page and loads of traffic to your website? Hire a SEO Specialist from Ocean Groups seo specialist (http://oceangroups.org/)
Want to get-on Google's first page and loads of traffic to your website? Hire a SEO Specialist from Ocean Groups seo specialist (http://oceangroups.org/)
wrldwzrd89
Feb 14, 03:47 PM
If you want a true fresh state, use the Software Installation and Restore media that came with your system. See Apple Knowledge Base article #42929 (http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=42929) and if you have DVDs, the process for either of the PowerBooks should be the same as for your MacMini.
EDIT: This stil won't work because the only way to run this utility is AFTER the Setup Assistant finishes; I've never tried deleting the .AppleSetupDone file to re-run the setup assistant after al the relevant updates have been installed.
EDIT: This stil won't work because the only way to run this utility is AFTER the Setup Assistant finishes; I've never tried deleting the .AppleSetupDone file to re-run the setup assistant after al the relevant updates have been installed.
iMJustAGuy
May 25, 07:58 PM
I'm not sure I understand you. The 13" MacBook Pro affected by this update is the latest model. I certainly would call it new.
I was referring to bootcamp itself, not the machine.
I was referring to bootcamp itself, not the machine.
zwodubber
May 5, 11:48 PM
Don't worry, you'll be fine. My 2011 i5 under a heavy load.
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q283/zwodubber/vent.jpg
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q283/zwodubber/vent.jpg
more...
blevins321
Apr 26, 09:34 AM
Quick update. I've made some more progress. I thought I had not been able to get the phone into DFU mode. I tried it a few more times (the steps of how to get it into DFU mode) and finally its restoring. My phone is staying on with the Plug into iTunes screen. will update once it is done restoring and installing the firmware.
edit: blevins just to be safe I took the sim out and made sure it was seated properly. thank you for the reply
edit2: it says the iPhone "iPhone" could not be restored. An unkown error occurred (1604)
If it's in DFU mode, there should be nothing on the screen. It's in recovery mode, not DFU. 1604 is a common problem when restoring in non-DFU mode.
edit: blevins just to be safe I took the sim out and made sure it was seated properly. thank you for the reply
edit2: it says the iPhone "iPhone" could not be restored. An unkown error occurred (1604)
If it's in DFU mode, there should be nothing on the screen. It's in recovery mode, not DFU. 1604 is a common problem when restoring in non-DFU mode.
Cybergypsy
Feb 3, 08:49 AM
No thanks guys, really want a 4G iphone unlocked.....
more...
Fat Nips
Apr 23, 10:45 AM
I tried searching for this with no luck so I'm sorry if this has been asked and answered in the past.
I finally updated my Macbook Pro to 10.6.7 yesterday and haven't had any issues except for when I close the lid to put the computer to sleep rather than going to sleep after 1-2 seconds, it takes about 30 seconds. I'm not running any different programs than I was with 10.6.6.
Any solutions?
I finally updated my Macbook Pro to 10.6.7 yesterday and haven't had any issues except for when I close the lid to put the computer to sleep rather than going to sleep after 1-2 seconds, it takes about 30 seconds. I'm not running any different programs than I was with 10.6.6.
Any solutions?
zimv20
Jul 7, 11:56 PM
and then i found the answer myself here (http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?story=20010422202915223&query=htaccess)
more...
biohazard6969
Dec 8, 02:41 PM
but as stated in my previous thread, if it was a 400mhz p-book, I would. But it isn't. :(
yes i realize that, but i'm just wondering if your interested in maybe anything else to cut the cost a bit.
early in the new year i could pay cash if u still have the PC then i'll contact you
yes i realize that, but i'm just wondering if your interested in maybe anything else to cut the cost a bit.
early in the new year i could pay cash if u still have the PC then i'll contact you
gazfocus
Jan 14, 08:37 PM
Haha, same here. I hope I can get some shuteye but idk if I will.
Lol, glad I'm not the only one... hopefully will be worth the wait :)
Lol, glad I'm not the only one... hopefully will be worth the wait :)
more...
Renderz
Mar 10, 10:25 AM
I'm using a combo of D3 and 5D Mark2. I get strange looks at weddings.
zach
Apr 3, 03:22 PM
i think some linux distros can handle lack of video cards out of the box, and i KNOW you could configure one to.
more...

ECUpirate44
May 4, 01:18 PM
How much do you think the Lion update would cost?
129 tops. Just buy now, delaying a computer purchase because of an OS upgrade is silly.
129 tops. Just buy now, delaying a computer purchase because of an OS upgrade is silly.
SimonGarlick
Jan 11, 10:48 AM
Thanks for all the responses. I've heard good things about Linotypes Font Explorer, so I might have a look at that for my system, as Suitcase is becoming a pain to use!
more...
R94N
Aug 27, 02:17 AM
Love the second one. I can imagine it being made of similar material to a flag; is that true?
sysiphus
Mar 31, 01:42 PM
In my experience Maddow and Cooper are at least tolerable.
Of the names listed in the thread, Cooper's probably my pick for the best. Maddow doesn't even attempt to stay neutral. I was watching her coverage when Scott Walker won in Mass; she sounded like she'd just come from her best friend's funeral.
Of the names listed in the thread, Cooper's probably my pick for the best. Maddow doesn't even attempt to stay neutral. I was watching her coverage when Scott Walker won in Mass; she sounded like she'd just come from her best friend's funeral.
more...
acedickson
May 5, 01:22 AM
I bought the be.ez LA robe sleeve (http://www.amazon.com/100572-Sleeve-13-3-Inch-Macbooks-Wasabi/dp/B0015R819O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1304576401&sr=8-1) as well as the Vyper XS3. I kept the be.ez sleeve because of the price point vs. the extra protection provided by the Vyper XS3, although I really liked it too. The be.ez sleeve is sturdy enough, surprisingly, but wouldn't protect as well as the Vyper XS3 in a major drop.
SidBala
Apr 22, 05:10 AM
Where you define the code, you need to put in classname::functionname
Do this for every function you define. This need not be done if you are within the class declaration.
void login::find()
{
ifstream file;
file.open("file.txt");
string input=inputusername;
string input_line;
bool found = false;
while( file >> input_line ) {
if( input_line.compare(input) == 0 ) {
cout << "The name " << input_line << " was found in file.\n";
found = true;
break;
}
}
Do this for every function you define. This need not be done if you are within the class declaration.
void login::find()
{
ifstream file;
file.open("file.txt");
string input=inputusername;
string input_line;
bool found = false;
while( file >> input_line ) {
if( input_line.compare(input) == 0 ) {
cout << "The name " << input_line << " was found in file.\n";
found = true;
break;
}
}
wdlove
Sep 22, 02:18 PM
I think that the 20" iMac is very nice. Have heard many positive reviews about the iMac and this model in particular. Should handle your programs very nicely. I would recommend getting extra RAM if its affordable.
SamIchi
Sep 19, 05:53 AM
I'm just cleanin up my music collection. I'll probably use one of those trade in sites, or goto my local music place, thanks guys.
solarthecat
Sep 8, 08:11 PM
How compatible is this thing with the web?:confused:
Blakeco123
Aug 15, 07:28 PM
any were between $200-$1,000 depending on who your selling it to
Gregg2
Jul 19, 07:25 PM
It's a bit of a stretch to conclude that he was comparing the Yankees' brass to the Nazis. He was merely comparing a method of eradicating someone's legacy used by the Nazis, and Stalin, et.al. to what the Yankees have done regarding Torre. The inference has to be drawn. It wasn't made. He did not say "Yankees' executives are like Nazis." Yes, it's necessary for him to say it directly to draw that conclusion.
doucy2
Dec 4, 01:29 PM
lol, good thing you sold it, but he paid high for a used shuffle. 99$ seems like a great price shipped but I hate the fact that the shuffle shuffles!
the shuffleing function can be turned off
btw i sent you a PM
the shuffleing function can be turned off
btw i sent you a PM
No comments:
Post a Comment