obeygiant
Aug 4, 08:11 AM
I didn't see any lights last night. *aww shucks*
jknight8907
Feb 9, 10:33 PM
Most useless thread i ever seen in my entire life
Stick around a little longer....you'll see threads that make this one look fascinating.
Stick around a little longer....you'll see threads that make this one look fascinating.
GGJstudios
Feb 15, 03:36 PM
Thanks, that is the method I have been using. It just seems a bit inelegant!
I tend to agree. It is a bit of a pain.
I tend to agree. It is a bit of a pain.
WyldRyce
May 2, 04:45 PM
Is there a free alternative Google Voice app other than the Google Voice itself? Reason I ask is because the app is not native to the iPad so it runs at the iPhone resolution.
more...
WinterMute
Jul 10, 06:45 PM
Same problem with the cover on the 17" PBook, but a Swiss Army knife blade works very nicely wgen you haven't got the right driver.
chrismacguy
Apr 28, 05:01 AM
Perhaps Lion will cost relatively little, such as the Snow Leopard upgrade.
Possible, but highly unlikely. Apple did this before with 10.1 for 10.0 owners (Since 10.1 was what 10.0 shouldve been, and 10.6 is what ideally 10.5 shouldve been) - Id expect it going back to $129, since its a full release instead of an improved Snow Leopard.
Possible, but highly unlikely. Apple did this before with 10.1 for 10.0 owners (Since 10.1 was what 10.0 shouldve been, and 10.6 is what ideally 10.5 shouldve been) - Id expect it going back to $129, since its a full release instead of an improved Snow Leopard.
more...
miles01110
May 6, 11:27 AM
Depends on what you mean by "handle." It shouldn't be that hard to accept that in 2 years the video demands from gaming will probably be much greater than today.
jouh
Apr 8, 08:10 AM
+1.
Say no to pixels!
+2
Say no to pixels!
+2
more...
karsten
Nov 20, 08:30 PM
you can only run gpu3 with nvidia 400 series cards, unless you run the command like this:
fah -gpu 0 -forcegpu nvidia_g80 -advmethods -verbosity 9 -local
try that with what you did before and see if it works!
holy crap you're a genious :) it actually started computing now i think, though it errored out right away with an 'unstable machine' error. first time its gotten that far at least. here's the log
it was trying to use core_15 earlier which was probably the issue. i wasn't forcing it with g80. i'm still not sure from those linux instructions what all we need to do on os x with the wine dll wrapper and stuff though. maybe its not actually seeing the card who knows. thanks for the help:)
looks like it might be an issue with the nvidia cuda driver and 10.6.5? http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=185332
fah -gpu 0 -forcegpu nvidia_g80 -advmethods -verbosity 9 -local
try that with what you did before and see if it works!
holy crap you're a genious :) it actually started computing now i think, though it errored out right away with an 'unstable machine' error. first time its gotten that far at least. here's the log
it was trying to use core_15 earlier which was probably the issue. i wasn't forcing it with g80. i'm still not sure from those linux instructions what all we need to do on os x with the wine dll wrapper and stuff though. maybe its not actually seeing the card who knows. thanks for the help:)
looks like it might be an issue with the nvidia cuda driver and 10.6.5? http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=185332
supercooled
Jan 1, 02:31 PM
Thanks guys. I'm not trying to compose intricate sonnets, just some loops here and there. If you guys listen to electronic music you'll know it's largely comprised of simple loops. I guess I could use Garage Band's software keyboard to accomplish the same thing.
more...

Steve1496
Mar 18, 09:30 PM
Lowest - Concierge
2nd Lowest - hourly sales rep(paid low.. like 10 or 9 an hour)
Middle - Product Specialist
The highest being Genius at almost 20 dollars an hour...
The ABSOLUTE HIGHEST - General Manager of the retail store.. and of course the top is: DISTRICT MANAGER.
It's funny how incorrect that is.:rolleyes:
2nd Lowest - hourly sales rep(paid low.. like 10 or 9 an hour)
Middle - Product Specialist
The highest being Genius at almost 20 dollars an hour...
The ABSOLUTE HIGHEST - General Manager of the retail store.. and of course the top is: DISTRICT MANAGER.
It's funny how incorrect that is.:rolleyes:
dccorona
Apr 23, 05:22 PM
I have the A Jays Four and am not impressed. Muddy sound. Suggest taking a peek at head-fi.org forums. Those boys will set you straight. I suspect they would side with the UE models.
while I also suspect the UE will be the best of the bunch, how long have you used the A Jays? Most higher end headphones have to burn in the drivers, which usually takes several dozen hours, before maximum sound quality is achieved
while I also suspect the UE will be the best of the bunch, how long have you used the A Jays? Most higher end headphones have to burn in the drivers, which usually takes several dozen hours, before maximum sound quality is achieved
more...
-SD-
May 18, 08:32 AM
I'd love to know what Sony is going to offer on the subscription to make the upgrade worthwhile from the continued free service (other than a 'free' PSN game).
Can't say I'm happy about yet another monthly subscription fee, and it certainly doesn't want to be more than �50/year.
:apple:
Can't say I'm happy about yet another monthly subscription fee, and it certainly doesn't want to be more than �50/year.
:apple:
angelneo
Feb 23, 11:43 PM
Learn something new everyday! :D But to clarify, you have to be in the volumes directory first, and it does actually have to start with "New" right? ;) But I did the same trick with another volume and it worked nicely. Very cool. :cool:
You can use it for guessing commands as well. It will list out the possible permutations if there is more than 1.
You can use it for guessing commands as well. It will list out the possible permutations if there is more than 1.
more...
yaddam205
Mar 11, 09:55 AM
Is there anyone in line there yet?
I'm hoping to be down there by 3 at the latest.
I'm hoping to be down there by 3 at the latest.
methodshop
Jun 3, 09:25 PM
Would anyone really buy a CD of dot matrix printers making music?
http://wiredblogs.tripod.com/cultofmac/index.blog?entry_id=328765 :eek:
http://wiredblogs.tripod.com/cultofmac/printersymphony.jpg
http://wiredblogs.tripod.com/cultofmac/index.blog?entry_id=328765 :eek:
http://wiredblogs.tripod.com/cultofmac/printersymphony.jpg
more...
mnkeybsness
Jun 29, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Bond007
Another quick question, does anyone know if any USB camera (for net chat) will work with the Powermac? Or do i need something special for that as well>?:confused:

Proof Liam Gallagher Sucks At

Liam#39;s more talented brother,
Another quick question, does anyone know if any USB camera (for net chat) will work with the Powermac? Or do i need something special for that as well>?:confused:
Shifty
Dec 23, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by narco
I visit MacRumors and Spymac on a daily basis. I come here for Apple news, and go to Spymac for the gallery and forums. Spymac is a very entertaining site, despite the iWalk "leak". Hell, Apple made big mistakes too but we still love them.
Same here.
Well said. :)
I couldn't care less about the iWalk. It's was just a rumor. It's as dead as OS 9. Let's move on. Spymac doesn't do rumors anymore. Apple has made that clear. It's just a community. That's why the trailer was made, to serve the community, and give a few insights as to what is coming in the next major update to the site. The administrators could have done sod-all, but decided to make a trailer to entertain.
I visit MacRumors and Spymac on a daily basis. I come here for Apple news, and go to Spymac for the gallery and forums. Spymac is a very entertaining site, despite the iWalk "leak". Hell, Apple made big mistakes too but we still love them.
Same here.
Well said. :)
I couldn't care less about the iWalk. It's was just a rumor. It's as dead as OS 9. Let's move on. Spymac doesn't do rumors anymore. Apple has made that clear. It's just a community. That's why the trailer was made, to serve the community, and give a few insights as to what is coming in the next major update to the site. The administrators could have done sod-all, but decided to make a trailer to entertain.
rdowns
Apr 22, 04:39 PM
I have a 3-year supply of water and canned food.
I always wondered if Arn let you guys keep all the Spam you delete. :)
I always wondered if Arn let you guys keep all the Spam you delete. :)
Icaras
May 6, 06:52 PM
So I'm looking into a new iMac and my budget is 1500 so I'm wonder whether to get the 2.5 ghz and get some ram from OWC or just go with the 2.7 ghz please help me decide
How long do you intend to keep the machine? Because you can always save up more and buy RAM later, but the processor is pretty much set. For this reason, I would recommend getting the 2.7.
Since you'll be spending $300 more for the 2.7, you're also getting twice the hard drive space and a better graphics card.
How long do you intend to keep the machine? Because you can always save up more and buy RAM later, but the processor is pretty much set. For this reason, I would recommend getting the 2.7.
Since you'll be spending $300 more for the 2.7, you're also getting twice the hard drive space and a better graphics card.
philipma1957
Feb 15, 05:53 AM
What about if you put a SSD in the Mini? Would that make a difference for EyeTV (I guess probably not if you were using the RAM buffer)?
you got it no mini gpu has enough the older ones were 64mb then 256mb the imac has a 4870 = 512mb the mac pro has a 5870 = 1gb
It is frustrating to me as my ht is in a den and I don't have a lot of room in the rack for a big computer. I would have liked a mac midi the old foot print of 6.5 by 6.5 with 4 inches or 5 inches height.
you got it no mini gpu has enough the older ones were 64mb then 256mb the imac has a 4870 = 512mb the mac pro has a 5870 = 1gb
It is frustrating to me as my ht is in a den and I don't have a lot of room in the rack for a big computer. I would have liked a mac midi the old foot print of 6.5 by 6.5 with 4 inches or 5 inches height.
brentg33
Oct 18, 11:20 PM
i am in phila and would have gone to KofP....sadly i am unable to go due to an already planned event im going to....but for all in the phila area planning on going...i would pay someone to pick me up one of those free t-shirts they are going to give out (size L:) )....so let me know
thanks
brent
thanks
brent
mthq
May 3, 06:16 PM
Is it windows? Open My Computer and click on the iPhone, youll find the pics in a folder. This is with the phone connected.
I'm on the mac and I was trying DiscAid and iPhone Explorer, PhoneView and all of them are showing that iPhone is passcode locked. I know the passcode but while screen was broken she put this so many times that now it doesn't even let you put passcode it just asks for iTunes.
I'm on the mac and I was trying DiscAid and iPhone Explorer, PhoneView and all of them are showing that iPhone is passcode locked. I know the passcode but while screen was broken she put this so many times that now it doesn't even let you put passcode it just asks for iTunes.
Adey
Jul 21, 07:11 PM
General Sentiment is part of an elite team of Mercenary Ex-Servicemen who reside in the shadows of the Los Angeles Underground. The full contingent is:
General Sentiment (Responsible for monitoring morale)
Major Improvement (Morale Uplifts)
Admiral Butterfly (Aesthetics)
Corporal Punishment (Deals with those who lower morale)
Private Practice (deals with those unfortunate enough to have faced Corporal Punishment)
and finally...
Seaman Staines (added to the team only to provide Murdock-style comedy value at the end of each scene).
General Sentiment (Responsible for monitoring morale)
Major Improvement (Morale Uplifts)
Admiral Butterfly (Aesthetics)
Corporal Punishment (Deals with those who lower morale)
Private Practice (deals with those unfortunate enough to have faced Corporal Punishment)
and finally...
Seaman Staines (added to the team only to provide Murdock-style comedy value at the end of each scene).
No comments:
Post a Comment