nfocus design
Nov 4, 08:56 PM
I nealry lost a testicle when my wife saw the debit... but once she got to use the monitor a bit.... she was thrilled and acknowledge how much better it is then her 17 inch dell at work and praised me for making such a wise investment....
now if that does not demonstrate the quality of apple.... you should just go buy a dell!
If she was upset about the monitor, how does your wife feel about the G5 purchase?
now if that does not demonstrate the quality of apple.... you should just go buy a dell!
If she was upset about the monitor, how does your wife feel about the G5 purchase?
Comeagain?
May 1, 02:40 PM
It does not resolve even after reboot/hard reboot/restore.
Restore and reboot and hard reboot are all different things. Have you done ALL of them or just the reboots?
Restore and reboot and hard reboot are all different things. Have you done ALL of them or just the reboots?
RLUK
Jun 22, 01:39 PM
Anyone spoken to them to confirm if they have a reservation list at all? :confused:
I checked with the store to see if they were doing pre-orders/reservations but they said that it would be on a first come, first served basis. It looks like Orange have back tracked on it as they originally said that they would be taking pre-orders.
I was thinking of heading there for about 7/7:15 ish too. The lady I spoke to yesterday at the store said that as long as you are there by about 7:45 it should be ok but that it depends on the numbers in the queue. However she didn't know what the stock would be so it was a guess.
Guess I'll see you there :)
I checked with the store to see if they were doing pre-orders/reservations but they said that it would be on a first come, first served basis. It looks like Orange have back tracked on it as they originally said that they would be taking pre-orders.
I was thinking of heading there for about 7/7:15 ish too. The lady I spoke to yesterday at the store said that as long as you are there by about 7:45 it should be ok but that it depends on the numbers in the queue. However she didn't know what the stock would be so it was a guess.
Guess I'll see you there :)
zelmo
Feb 2, 02:20 PM
You should really change a couple of his computers to your name! :D
No kidding. When he said he might be into Folding, I gave him our team number and my user name. He didn't fall for it, though.:p :rolleyes:
No kidding. When he said he might be into Folding, I gave him our team number and my user name. He didn't fall for it, though.:p :rolleyes:
more...
stephen =D
Jan 14, 11:57 AM
how long will it take for the video to b online roughly:apple:
:D:D:D:D:apple::apple::apple::cool::cool::cool::p;);)
:D:D:D:D:apple::apple::apple::cool::cool::cool::p;);)
nagromme
Aug 26, 05:11 PM
An interesting comparison.
more...

Matty-p
Apr 11, 01:29 PM
Hi,
I have two internet connections here, one via GBit-Ethernet to my Mac Mini and a slower one connected to my WiFi router. I just bought a wireless printer, thus I need to connect the Mini to the WiFi to print.
I think this is not explicitly specified, but which connection will be used to route to the internet? It would be unfortunate to use the WiFi, as it's about 5 times slower.
Can I set the wired connection to be default for all connections, and route only the traffic that really has to go into the WiFi? All that comes to mind at the moment is removing the gateway/router address.
Better ideas?
i take it your taking static routes you could bond them together but thats hard and kinda pointlesss id get rid of the dsl conection stick the gige line into the router bridge that to wifi and wire in the pc/mac to the same router done
I have two internet connections here, one via GBit-Ethernet to my Mac Mini and a slower one connected to my WiFi router. I just bought a wireless printer, thus I need to connect the Mini to the WiFi to print.
I think this is not explicitly specified, but which connection will be used to route to the internet? It would be unfortunate to use the WiFi, as it's about 5 times slower.
Can I set the wired connection to be default for all connections, and route only the traffic that really has to go into the WiFi? All that comes to mind at the moment is removing the gateway/router address.
Better ideas?
i take it your taking static routes you could bond them together but thats hard and kinda pointlesss id get rid of the dsl conection stick the gige line into the router bridge that to wifi and wire in the pc/mac to the same router done
Falleron
Oct 8, 05:54 PM
Take a look at an extract from the modem update for jaguar! I have seen too many places say a dual 1.5Ghz!!! I reckon they planned to release it but could not because of Motorola, so they pulled it at the last minute.
Quote://
more...

Kim Kardashian amp; Kris

kim kardashian wedding kris
more...

Kris Humphries Kim Kardashian

kim kardashian and kris
more...

kim kardashian and kris

kim kardashian and kris
more...

Kris Humphries, Kim Kardashian

Kim Kardashian Kris Humphries
more...

Kim Kardashian and Kris

Kris Humphries and Kim

kris humphries will Is+kim
Quote://
more...
Dav1
Apr 1, 10:05 PM
I can't figure this one out. I successfully jailbroke my 1st gen iPad after using pwnage tool and tetheredboot.
However when I open cydia and do the required updates it asks me to reboot, so I do so but it keeps on going through a boot loop.
I then put it in DFU and do the tetheredboot command in terminal but it fails every time saying:
Macintosh-6:~ Eddy$ /Users/Eddy/Desktop/tetheredboot/tetheredboot -i/Users/Eddy/Desktop/tetheredboot/iBSS.k48ap.RELEASE.dfu -k/Users/Eddy/Desktop/tetheredboot/kernelcache.release.k48
Initializing libpois0n
Waiting for device to enter DFU mode
opening device 05ac:1227...
Found device in DFU mode
Checking if device is compatible with this jailbreak
Checking the device type
Identified device as iPad1,1
Preparing to upload limera1n exploit
Resetting device counters
Sending chunk headers
Sending exploit payload
Sending fake data
libusb:error [darwin_transfer_status] transfer error: timed out
libusb:error [darwin_reset_device] ResetDevice: device not responding
Exploit sent
Reconnecting to device
libusb:error [darwin_close] USBDeviceClose: no connection to an IOService
Waiting 2 seconds for the device to pop up...
Connection failed. Waiting 1 sec before retry.
Connection failed. Waiting 1 sec before retry.
Connection failed. Waiting 1 sec before retry.
Connection failed. Waiting 1 sec before retry.
Connection failed. Waiting 1 sec before retry.
Connection failed. Waiting 1 sec before retry.
Connection failed. Waiting 1 sec before retry.
Connection failed. Waiting 1 sec before retry.
Connection failed. Waiting 1 sec before retry.
Connection failed. Waiting 1 sec before retry.
Command completed successfully
Unable to reconnect
Unable to upload exploit data
Exploit injection failed!
So then my only option is to restore again through itunes and rejailbreak which means I loose the updates I install. I've done this about 5 times now and it's really pissing me off.
Is snowbreeze more reliable then the method I'm using? If so I may have to boot in bootcamp and try.
I'm not a Mac user but I believe your issue is with libusb If you google on this you'll see it is a common error, I believe you'll also find info on how to correct the issue...
Hope that helps to get you started...
However when I open cydia and do the required updates it asks me to reboot, so I do so but it keeps on going through a boot loop.
I then put it in DFU and do the tetheredboot command in terminal but it fails every time saying:
Macintosh-6:~ Eddy$ /Users/Eddy/Desktop/tetheredboot/tetheredboot -i/Users/Eddy/Desktop/tetheredboot/iBSS.k48ap.RELEASE.dfu -k/Users/Eddy/Desktop/tetheredboot/kernelcache.release.k48
Initializing libpois0n
Waiting for device to enter DFU mode
opening device 05ac:1227...
Found device in DFU mode
Checking if device is compatible with this jailbreak
Checking the device type
Identified device as iPad1,1
Preparing to upload limera1n exploit
Resetting device counters
Sending chunk headers
Sending exploit payload
Sending fake data
libusb:error [darwin_transfer_status] transfer error: timed out
libusb:error [darwin_reset_device] ResetDevice: device not responding
Exploit sent
Reconnecting to device
libusb:error [darwin_close] USBDeviceClose: no connection to an IOService
Waiting 2 seconds for the device to pop up...
Connection failed. Waiting 1 sec before retry.
Connection failed. Waiting 1 sec before retry.
Connection failed. Waiting 1 sec before retry.
Connection failed. Waiting 1 sec before retry.
Connection failed. Waiting 1 sec before retry.
Connection failed. Waiting 1 sec before retry.
Connection failed. Waiting 1 sec before retry.
Connection failed. Waiting 1 sec before retry.
Connection failed. Waiting 1 sec before retry.
Connection failed. Waiting 1 sec before retry.
Command completed successfully
Unable to reconnect
Unable to upload exploit data
Exploit injection failed!
So then my only option is to restore again through itunes and rejailbreak which means I loose the updates I install. I've done this about 5 times now and it's really pissing me off.
Is snowbreeze more reliable then the method I'm using? If so I may have to boot in bootcamp and try.
I'm not a Mac user but I believe your issue is with libusb If you google on this you'll see it is a common error, I believe you'll also find info on how to correct the issue...
Hope that helps to get you started...
iBlue
Jan 15, 07:42 AM
I thought it was at 10am Pacific Standard Time, which would be 6pm here. :confused: Am I totally gone or is it starting at 9am PST? (which would be 5pm here)
edit: FRICK! yeah, ok, 9am PST/ 5pm GMT :o
I'll get my coat.
edit: FRICK! yeah, ok, 9am PST/ 5pm GMT :o
I'll get my coat.
more...
warcraftmaster
Jun 15, 11:31 PM
I suggest you make some wild and unsubstantiated claims about Macs and PC's or something similar to get it started with a nice big flame-war.
How about one of these:
2.5ghz G5 is just an overclocked 2.0. Otherwise why would it need to be watercooled?
It's about time Apple made a Phone/PDA
Apple ought just get real and start using Intel/AMD and get their new cases redesigned by Alienware. OH and get some decent games...
That sort of thing ought to do nicely. ;)
whats your problem :eek: you know some people dont want to die alround here or have there house burned down :p
How about one of these:
2.5ghz G5 is just an overclocked 2.0. Otherwise why would it need to be watercooled?
It's about time Apple made a Phone/PDA
Apple ought just get real and start using Intel/AMD and get their new cases redesigned by Alienware. OH and get some decent games...
That sort of thing ought to do nicely. ;)
whats your problem :eek: you know some people dont want to die alround here or have there house burned down :p
jefhatfield
Nov 29, 12:42 AM
hi john123,
i saw a post or two from kela after you left
eyelikeart is still one of the top posters
and i hope to hear from an incarnation, at least a more polite one, of spikey
monkeybusiness has not been around for awhile and you were still heavily here when anonymous poster and anonymous coward left the fold
blakespot does not come around much anymore
but it's really great to see you back
i have had to get used to new waves of posters every three months or so, but if you give the new high end contributers a chance, you may find that you like them
i saw a post or two from kela after you left
eyelikeart is still one of the top posters
and i hope to hear from an incarnation, at least a more polite one, of spikey
monkeybusiness has not been around for awhile and you were still heavily here when anonymous poster and anonymous coward left the fold
blakespot does not come around much anymore
but it's really great to see you back
i have had to get used to new waves of posters every three months or so, but if you give the new high end contributers a chance, you may find that you like them
more...
MCIowaRulz
Apr 30, 09:34 PM
Are the processor's all "Desktop" or are they "Mobile"?
Since this Samsung processor is a 2630 QM (used in the base MacBookPro I believe) The base iMac should have at least that right?
Since this Samsung processor is a 2630 QM (used in the base MacBookPro I believe) The base iMac should have at least that right?
Spectrum
Dec 9, 03:39 PM
ITASOR, the lines you see when you put other LCDs on the wrong refresh rate: do they _really_ look like the alternate 1 pixel wide static horizontal lines on the PBs?
I only ask, because the PBs also show a variety of wider horizontal "interference" banding and wavy dynamic diagonal banding in some colours, which is worse in the top left of the screen. And I wonder if this is what you refer to.
Cheers!
p.s Not got your pixelmurder to do its trick yet on one rouge sticky pixel - but it's fun all the same :)
Personally, I think it's a refresh rate issue which I think is a software issue. If I put any of my LCDs on the wrong refresh rate, they have identical lines to those of the powerbook.
I only ask, because the PBs also show a variety of wider horizontal "interference" banding and wavy dynamic diagonal banding in some colours, which is worse in the top left of the screen. And I wonder if this is what you refer to.
Cheers!
p.s Not got your pixelmurder to do its trick yet on one rouge sticky pixel - but it's fun all the same :)
Personally, I think it's a refresh rate issue which I think is a software issue. If I put any of my LCDs on the wrong refresh rate, they have identical lines to those of the powerbook.
more...
nick1516
Oct 9, 10:30 PM
The Unforgiven
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vcd95yxQxs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vcd95yxQxs
JasonGough
Sep 23, 12:22 PM
Is it because that might be the date when they bring out the new updates we've been waiting for so long??
Or am i just puting 2 + 2 together and getting 'Dual Core'? :)
Or am i just puting 2 + 2 together and getting 'Dual Core'? :)
more...
rhett7660
Apr 18, 06:40 PM
I will reserve judgment on this until I see the photo's. I would rather have great optics and a descent sensor then a very high pixel count. I like the fact thou, the smart phones are pushing. This means one less thing for me to carry in the not to distant future.
arcrius
Apr 9, 08:38 PM
now does this work for downgrading any ipod or iphone?
Yes it does! You just need to download the ipsw corresponding to the model of your device. Other than that the processes is exactly the same.
Yes it does! You just need to download the ipsw corresponding to the model of your device. Other than that the processes is exactly the same.
mnkeybsness
Jul 5, 10:07 PM
partitioning drives is not something i recommend.
i'm kind of wondering...did you buy a brand new computer, or was it used and therefore the drive is not formatted?
i'm kind of wondering...did you buy a brand new computer, or was it used and therefore the drive is not formatted?
chown33
Apr 16, 11:56 AM
java RemoteShellClient 87.120.209.147 50001 "cmd" "java -jar -Dusername=xxx -Dpassword=xxx -DcCodes=all C:\BetInTime.jar ServiceSF"
This command won't work.
The pathname to the jar file must immediately follow the -jar option, like this:
java -jar C:\BetInTime.jar -Dusername=xxx -Dpassword=xxx -DcCodes=all ServiceSF"
or this:java -Dusername=xxx -Dpassword=xxx -DcCodes=all -jar C:\BetInTime.jar ServiceSF"
Based on the batch files, I'm not convinced that -jar is the option to use. -cp may be better suited, if you're expecting to run the ServiceSF class. Example:
java -cp C:\BetInTime.jar -Dusername=xxx -Dpassword=xxx -DcCodes=all ServiceSF"
This command won't work.
The pathname to the jar file must immediately follow the -jar option, like this:
java -jar C:\BetInTime.jar -Dusername=xxx -Dpassword=xxx -DcCodes=all ServiceSF"
or this:java -Dusername=xxx -Dpassword=xxx -DcCodes=all -jar C:\BetInTime.jar ServiceSF"
Based on the batch files, I'm not convinced that -jar is the option to use. -cp may be better suited, if you're expecting to run the ServiceSF class. Example:
java -cp C:\BetInTime.jar -Dusername=xxx -Dpassword=xxx -DcCodes=all ServiceSF"
evildead
Jul 22, 02:37 PM
I think you have to have OS X server loaded on one mac for the other to beable to network boot off it.
cocacolakid
May 4, 02:59 PM
Congrats on a nice purchase.
Here is the Everymac.com page for that machine. (http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/powermac_g5/stats/powermac_g5_2.5_dp.html)
As for future support for syncing iOS devices, iTunes will be the biggest culprit. iTunes 10 requires 10.5.8, it's likely that the next major update to iTunes requires 10.6, which PPC's can't run. The big question is, how soon until that happens? With Lion due out this summer, I doubt it will take 2 years before Apple drops support for Leopard.
Here is the Everymac.com page for that machine. (http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/powermac_g5/stats/powermac_g5_2.5_dp.html)
As for future support for syncing iOS devices, iTunes will be the biggest culprit. iTunes 10 requires 10.5.8, it's likely that the next major update to iTunes requires 10.6, which PPC's can't run. The big question is, how soon until that happens? With Lion due out this summer, I doubt it will take 2 years before Apple drops support for Leopard.
dXTC
Apr 7, 07:58 AM
For most things, I don't have a favourite.
...
Otherwise, I get the best/aesthetically pleasing thing I can reasonably afford.
My brand philosophy is quite similar. I have a small handful of brand preferences...
Apple (computers)
Samsung (LCD TVs)
Roland (electronic music gear)
Other products are dictated by functionality, aesthetics and budget. My above picks aren't firm, either; I recently got a small Insignia LCD TV for my bedroom. In this case, product size and budget considerations trumped brand.
Old Spice Deodorant, to attract females...
Lemme guess... You're on a horse. :p :D (I find those ads hilarious.)
...
Otherwise, I get the best/aesthetically pleasing thing I can reasonably afford.
My brand philosophy is quite similar. I have a small handful of brand preferences...
Apple (computers)
Samsung (LCD TVs)
Roland (electronic music gear)
Other products are dictated by functionality, aesthetics and budget. My above picks aren't firm, either; I recently got a small Insignia LCD TV for my bedroom. In this case, product size and budget considerations trumped brand.
Old Spice Deodorant, to attract females...
Lemme guess... You're on a horse. :p :D (I find those ads hilarious.)
Mobius 1
May 4, 08:33 AM
I purchased it 2 yrs ago is 8GB ok ? 2009 btw
And will it work even if i use more than 6GB of the 8GB? Will it lag?
Guy @ apple store said if you go over limit it will LAG not improve performance
I'm so confused now:confused:
And will it work even if i use more than 6GB of the 8GB? Will it lag?
Guy @ apple store said if you go over limit it will LAG not improve performance
I'm so confused now:confused:
No comments:
Post a Comment