DanielCoffey
Apr 14, 03:01 PM
Can you still see all your RAM? Is there anything running in the background like Seti@Home and so on?
KnightWRX
Apr 23, 07:10 PM
Your answer helped. So now I know that <**> are only for system provided classes.
Actually, <include.h> is for headers that are found in the -I include paths specified in the CFLAGS var usually with make. You could add -I/path/to/your/headers to your GCC command line and then #include <yourheader.h> just like any other "system" include. #include "yourheader.h" includes headers either with an absolute or relative path to the current working directory of the compiler, which when using a make based system, happens to be your source directory.
Just some extra info there for you.
Actually, <include.h> is for headers that are found in the -I include paths specified in the CFLAGS var usually with make. You could add -I/path/to/your/headers to your GCC command line and then #include <yourheader.h> just like any other "system" include. #include "yourheader.h" includes headers either with an absolute or relative path to the current working directory of the compiler, which when using a make based system, happens to be your source directory.
Just some extra info there for you.
philipma1957
Feb 26, 02:53 PM
okay lets go with 1 question your server has 2 hdds do you clone one to the other?

Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola
more...

Josep Guardiola Attends A

Pep Guardiola
more...

manager Pep Guardiola tips

Josep Guardiola attends a
more...

Pep Guardiola has failed to

Pep Guardiola gestures
more...

Josep Guardiola. Liga 2011

Barca#39;s Pep Guardiola hails
more...

Pep Guardiola, Sir Alex

Pep Guardiola oo sheegay in ay
more...

Josep Guardiola Gives

2011 final Josep Guardiola
more...

real madrid 2011 team photo.

Josep Guardiola Coach Josep
PhoenixMac
Mar 21, 05:48 AM
I do not know, an internet game is "any type" of game. If it were me, I would make you pay, just to use you as an example. Give them an inch and they will take a mile.
more...
nightfly13
May 4, 09:51 PM
"Childs play. Supports 2 30" displays easily."
And by easily, you mean with $200 in Apple adapters :)
You can buy the dual-link DVI mini-Display Port adapter for around $65 on Monoprice.com - generic but working. Painful, in any event, but I'll be buying one.
And by easily, you mean with $200 in Apple adapters :)
You can buy the dual-link DVI mini-Display Port adapter for around $65 on Monoprice.com - generic but working. Painful, in any event, but I'll be buying one.
d4nn0
Dec 16, 04:42 PM
thanks for the advice... unfortunately warranty was up in july, but luckily it's still working fine... it's as if it worked the problem out of its system or something haha. I'm just gonna hope that I keep having good luck and wait for the mactels :cool:
more...
natallica
Mar 11, 05:55 PM
Here's an interesting tidbit: just before the doors opened, one member of the security team started barking at people to put their cameras and cellphones away. He was even chasing down pedestrians on the other side of the street. Not sure what that B.S. was about, but as a photographer, I take exception to that sort of overreach. It's a public street, and last time I checked, the Apple store is not a post office, military base, or other government facility.
This was a rent a cop and not an Apple employee, right?
Maybe it was an audition to work at the Pentagon? ;-)
-- N
This was a rent a cop and not an Apple employee, right?
Maybe it was an audition to work at the Pentagon? ;-)
-- N
altecXP
Apr 30, 11:53 AM
No problem here, but I'll keep an eye on it.
more...
jim.
Sep 23, 09:59 PM
Well, if you know someone in a Bio lab who handles ordering ...
Whatman is having a special through Fisher Scientific, where if you spend $300+ on Whatman products, they give you a free 512 Ipod Shuffle. It is trivial to spend this much if you do a lot of protein work. Nitrocellulose membranes are pretty expensive, and Whatman Optitran is good stuff. Some labs are spending this amount anyway every couple of months for membranes.
Jim
Whatman is having a special through Fisher Scientific, where if you spend $300+ on Whatman products, they give you a free 512 Ipod Shuffle. It is trivial to spend this much if you do a lot of protein work. Nitrocellulose membranes are pretty expensive, and Whatman Optitran is good stuff. Some labs are spending this amount anyway every couple of months for membranes.
Jim
Zen0Jin
May 6, 03:39 PM
Yes you can. Don't argue with me, I have been switching back and forth on Crysis 2 and there is definitely a noticeable difference.
However Games still look good with 1920x1080 on the 27" iMac.
It looks fine at 1920x1080 in games, that's when you would actually use it...
However Games still look good with 1920x1080 on the 27" iMac.
It looks fine at 1920x1080 in games, that's when you would actually use it...
more...
Langee
May 5, 08:13 AM
tried moving it around and as noted above the sound decreases and increases depending on where it stands. guess itspropably the desk then
Bear
Feb 14, 03:54 PM
EDIT: This stil won't work because the only way to run this utility is AFTER the Setup Assistant finishes; I've never tried deleting the .AppleSetupDone file to re-run the setup assistant after al the relevant updates have been installed.Ahh true.
Although starting from a fresh state, doing the software installs and updates and then just cleaning up the little bit created is easier than trying to clean up everythig the person might've created already.
Another possibility is for lbodnar to do the OS Install and software restore. And then sit there with the friend while the friend goes through the registration and stuff and let the friend see how the software update works. And if anything else needs to be installed..do it then. Make it a full experience for the friend.
Although starting from a fresh state, doing the software installs and updates and then just cleaning up the little bit created is easier than trying to clean up everythig the person might've created already.
Another possibility is for lbodnar to do the OS Install and software restore. And then sit there with the friend while the friend goes through the registration and stuff and let the friend see how the software update works. And if anything else needs to be installed..do it then. Make it a full experience for the friend.
more...
phylumook
May 6, 06:52 PM
I'd recommend something like this combination
http://www.speckproducts.com/macbook-cases/macbook-pro-cases-15/seethru-satin-macbook-pro-case-15-black.html
+
http://www.goincase.com/products/detail/coated-canvas-sleeve-cl55246
or something similar
also I noticed in your signature you have a macbook pro for work... as well as home, isn't the point for any laptop/notebook portability lol :P
http://www.speckproducts.com/macbook-cases/macbook-pro-cases-15/seethru-satin-macbook-pro-case-15-black.html
+
http://www.goincase.com/products/detail/coated-canvas-sleeve-cl55246
or something similar
also I noticed in your signature you have a macbook pro for work... as well as home, isn't the point for any laptop/notebook portability lol :P
mrsir2009
Mar 3, 12:28 PM
This made me LOL:
more...
awadeee
May 1, 07:37 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148a Safari/6533.18.5)
I'd like to see one with an Otterbox Commuter. This is what I would be buying most likely if and when I get my white ip4 so it'd be nice to see if it will fit. Emailed their customer service last week but no response yet.
I'd like to see one with an Otterbox Commuter. This is what I would be buying most likely if and when I get my white ip4 so it'd be nice to see if it will fit. Emailed their customer service last week but no response yet.
sushi
Oct 18, 10:55 PM
Would like to join you guys.
However, I have a meeting this evening and probably won't be able to make it down there in time.
One favor, can you check out the supply of iPod Touches -- specifically if they have the 16GB model in stock. TIA.
However, I have a meeting this evening and probably won't be able to make it down there in time.
One favor, can you check out the supply of iPod Touches -- specifically if they have the 16GB model in stock. TIA.
more...
adcx64
Apr 19, 01:03 PM
Owc is a very reliable source for Mac ram. You should also check out Crucial's ram.
ddmcnair
Apr 25, 09:05 PM
I have been trying for three days to get a simple Servlet to work. Tomcat is working and displaying the work. I have created the blasted web.xml, .java, and .class files. All I get is HTTP 404 /Hi/ or /Hello/ could not be found. I hate Tomcat, I hate Java Servlets. If anyone can help please, please, please, I beg you, please help. Here is the java file:
Hi.java
import java.io.*;
import java.text.*;
import java.util.*;
import javax.servlet.*;
import javax.servlet.http.*;
public class Hi extends HttpServlet {

Josep Guardiola smiles
Hi.java
import java.io.*;
import java.text.*;
import java.util.*;
import javax.servlet.*;
import javax.servlet.http.*;
public class Hi extends HttpServlet {
diond730
Apr 30, 12:40 AM
awww..=\ yea i can see the drive in osx. do you know what happened to make my bootcamp error? cause it was working just fine for a couple months and suddenly when i turned on my computer again and chose my bootcamp partition it went to the black screen with the blinking cursor..
Shagrat
Oct 29, 03:14 AM
Has anyone verified this actually fixes the hyperthreading problem that reared its ugly head in 9.1.2 (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1030872)?
Well if you mosey on over to OSX Audio (http://www.macosxaudio.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49112), you might want to check what Markus Fritze has to say...and see what responses are posted there. A lot of Logic users there, who will soon tell you what's going on!
:)
Well if you mosey on over to OSX Audio (http://www.macosxaudio.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49112), you might want to check what Markus Fritze has to say...and see what responses are posted there. A lot of Logic users there, who will soon tell you what's going on!
:)
tim2006
Apr 14, 09:47 AM
Are there any good articles out there re graphics for the current video game generation? If both the 360 and PS3 use hdmi at 1080p/720p what will make there graphics any different?
butterfly0fdoom
Oct 27, 07:09 PM
Well, some friends came along with me, none with the intention of buying Leopard... But they still got free shirts anyway....
innominato5090
Apr 22, 04:20 AM
one airport express is enough. just plug it in the wall and plug in the speaker's jack. than set the airport to create a wireless network. the light will flash amber because the AE knows that you haven't plugged in an Ethernet cable so it can't connect to the Internet, but you can just ignore it.
join the just created network with your MBP and/or your iPhone and use AirPlay to stream music to the speakers. you could even use your iOs device to control iTunes on your Mac via Apple's remote app.
join the just created network with your MBP and/or your iPhone and use AirPlay to stream music to the speakers. you could even use your iOs device to control iTunes on your Mac via Apple's remote app.
Solafaa
Sep 24, 06:13 AM
I am looking to buy "the best" monitor for my gamingmonster, price is not an issue. I dont want something like the apple 30" screen because it hurts my eyes. What is the best gaming monitor around which can be used to watch dvd's aswell?
Thanks.
Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment