Sun Baked
Nov 9, 05:00 PM
Are they doing the ads the same way the nytimes has been doing the ads?
Which hijack your screen every now and then for an ad -- before sending off to the link you clicked.
Which hijack your screen every now and then for an ad -- before sending off to the link you clicked.
supermassive
Oct 9, 12:26 PM
Did anyone install it already?
I've received it 2 days ago but still have the stealth guard on my iPt which is going to be replaced in a week, so I will put the bse on the replacement-device.
Are those bse for a dry installation? I've received them in an envelope without a solution, just like the stealth guards.
I've received it 2 days ago but still have the stealth guard on my iPt which is going to be replaced in a week, so I will put the bse on the replacement-device.
Are those bse for a dry installation? I've received them in an envelope without a solution, just like the stealth guards.
dornoforpyros
Sep 26, 02:03 PM
I wish I was a stoned as you are :p
life sucks
life sucks
Mikesus
May 2, 08:53 PM
http://modmyi.com/wiki/index.php/How_To:_Enter_DFU_Restore_Mode
then when it is connected, it will force a restore. This is different as it does a complete wipe, and you will need to resync every app. I would try it without applying a backup file.
then when it is connected, it will force a restore. This is different as it does a complete wipe, and you will need to resync every app. I would try it without applying a backup file.
more...
ademuth93
Mar 24, 05:14 PM
So my school's robotics team was rummaging through a closet of stuff that was to be thrown out, and we found an Apple IIe.
I have a couple questions:
The operating system is in the ROM, right? No need for a floppy OS or something?
Does the computer need a mouse? In my reading, it seems like it doesn't.
It only had two cards inside: the 5.25 floppy card and what I think was the RAM. Does it need anything else to operate (i.e. a video card)?
Lastly, are there any things I didn't think of that I should know??
Any sweet games for it on eBay?
Thanks!:D:D
I have a couple questions:
The operating system is in the ROM, right? No need for a floppy OS or something?
Does the computer need a mouse? In my reading, it seems like it doesn't.
It only had two cards inside: the 5.25 floppy card and what I think was the RAM. Does it need anything else to operate (i.e. a video card)?
Lastly, are there any things I didn't think of that I should know??
Any sweet games for it on eBay?
Thanks!:D:D
takao
Apr 18, 07:09 AM
some macrumors specific parts obviously missing:
13 discussing the color and font of the light bulb box
5 discussing the actual unpacking of the light bulb
2 telling everybody to wait for the next revision
13 discussing the color and font of the light bulb box
5 discussing the actual unpacking of the light bulb
2 telling everybody to wait for the next revision
more...
pgwalsh
Feb 23, 11:18 AM
Odd, it works great for me at home. I'll try it at work today and see how it does.Can you tell us your connection? Are you doing it on a localhost or remotely?
job
Oct 20, 04:02 PM
Anyone remember Travis?
more...
pknz
Jul 29, 08:12 PM
Well they eventually went on sale at midday in NZ (finally).
I ended up queuing up outside Vodafone in St Lukes Westfield Mall. I was the first in the line that began at around 11am with another guy (don't know the name sorry). Ended up being about 30-50 people by midday.
Got myself a nice 32GB on contract.
I ended up queuing up outside Vodafone in St Lukes Westfield Mall. I was the first in the line that began at around 11am with another guy (don't know the name sorry). Ended up being about 30-50 people by midday.
Got myself a nice 32GB on contract.
xolmusic
Dec 28, 04:00 PM
You guys are great!
:)
:)
more...
Lacero
Dec 19, 01:38 AM
I love Katie Melua and her new album!
37163
Piece by Piece is the second album from this Georgia-born singer. If you've never heard her music, you should definitely give her a listen. Her voice is so hauntingly beautiful and immaculate. I get goosebumps listening to her sing. Anyway, I just love her, so this avatar is dedicated for her.
I've combined my two great loves, Katie Melua and Apple, and it's a play on words... literally!
37163
Piece by Piece is the second album from this Georgia-born singer. If you've never heard her music, you should definitely give her a listen. Her voice is so hauntingly beautiful and immaculate. I get goosebumps listening to her sing. Anyway, I just love her, so this avatar is dedicated for her.
I've combined my two great loves, Katie Melua and Apple, and it's a play on words... literally!
miles01110
Apr 24, 08:38 PM
Would appreciate if you could elaborate. Cheers.
http://ca.lifehacker.com/5759186/five-best-vpn-service-providers
http://ca.lifehacker.com/5759186/five-best-vpn-service-providers
more...
anfield11
Apr 8, 11:55 AM
Before someone yells at me :) I have searched and searched for a thread.
I'm seriously considering an iPad 2 and am leaning towards the 3G as I'd like access anywhere. Trade off of course is that it costs more.
I have an iPhone 4 with the Hotspot feature. Can I use this as an internet connection for the iPad where wifi is not available?
Cheers
I'm seriously considering an iPad 2 and am leaning towards the 3G as I'd like access anywhere. Trade off of course is that it costs more.
I have an iPhone 4 with the Hotspot feature. Can I use this as an internet connection for the iPad where wifi is not available?
Cheers
Dwalls90
Apr 14, 11:48 PM
It must be iTunes or OSX ... I'm running W7 64bit bootcamp and it syncs perfectly. So it's not the iPhone ... GRR
more...
agluvsbowie
Mar 15, 01:01 PM
It works on my iPad 2. It shows the Netflix red screen on my iPad and then the stream on my TV with the audio coming from my TV. I don't have to do anything special aside from plug the cables in and we're good to go. I don't have any additional display apps on my iPad.
Cabbit
Apr 6, 06:11 PM
Aye we'll need to see at least the PHP script, the HTML you posted seems fine.
more...
lee1210
Mar 29, 01:09 PM
gnasher729 gave a great idea that would give you a command you could copy and paste to the terminal to see what's going on. I'll give an additional hint:
the & means something special to the shell. It means "run that command i just gave you in the background". You can quote parameters that might contain such a character, or escape it with \.
-Lee
the & means something special to the shell. It means "run that command i just gave you in the background". You can quote parameters that might contain such a character, or escape it with \.
-Lee
mscriv
Mar 28, 03:53 PM
I'm a professional DJ who specializes in weddings. In my consultations I actually encourage brides and grooms to consider breaking the tradition about seeing each other and staging some special "reveal" moment prior to the ceremony where they can see each other and take a few minutes together. This allows for them to give their photographer much more time prior to the ceremony to get creative and fun shots and doesn't set up the typical nightmare of trying to get most or all of the formals after the ceremony and before the reception where guests are waiting and things are stressful.
Regardless of seeing each other before, the groom will still have those "holy cow" feelings with knots in his stomach when the doors open and she starts down the aisle. My wife and I used this method at our own wedding and it made things so much smoother and took a lot of pressure off of our photographer.
Regardless of seeing each other before, the groom will still have those "holy cow" feelings with knots in his stomach when the doors open and she starts down the aisle. My wife and I used this method at our own wedding and it made things so much smoother and took a lot of pressure off of our photographer.
Dagless
Mar 10, 08:36 AM
I'd buy a DSi if I was buying for 1 game. We have them for sale for around €100 brand new now. Considering 3DS is retailing at €260 here that's one hell of a difference.
DSi = 13 hour battery life, less than 1/2 price
3DS may be more powerful, but 2.5-3 hour battery life & twice the price to do what?
play a game designed for the ds. It seems like a poor trade off.
I've heard that DS games get 5-7 hours battery life on the 3DS. I guess it doesn't need the same GPU and the 3D effect also chops down battery times (with 3D off 3DS games get hours more life).
I am playing Black on my DS Lite right now. I can tell it wasnt designed for the screen on the Lite though, as in battle the lettering in the pokemon names is really cramped.
There's no resolution difference between the Lite and the DSi. The problem in Pokemon is the text is just really tiny, in-battle character names are 3 pixels wide. They'll be 3 pixels wide no matter what display. W looks like a H even on a DSi XL! It was a really poor choice of font.
DSi = 13 hour battery life, less than 1/2 price
3DS may be more powerful, but 2.5-3 hour battery life & twice the price to do what?
play a game designed for the ds. It seems like a poor trade off.
I've heard that DS games get 5-7 hours battery life on the 3DS. I guess it doesn't need the same GPU and the 3D effect also chops down battery times (with 3D off 3DS games get hours more life).
I am playing Black on my DS Lite right now. I can tell it wasnt designed for the screen on the Lite though, as in battle the lettering in the pokemon names is really cramped.
There's no resolution difference between the Lite and the DSi. The problem in Pokemon is the text is just really tiny, in-battle character names are 3 pixels wide. They'll be 3 pixels wide no matter what display. W looks like a H even on a DSi XL! It was a really poor choice of font.
johnNYChingaz
May 4, 01:56 PM
To answer your question, I just upgraded from JB 4.3.1 to JB 4.3.2 without restoring. Just updated to stock 4.3.2 in iTunes, then ran redsn0w over it to jailbreak, then reinstalled all my JB packages.
Not sure if not going through a full restore will have any adverse affects, I certainly haven't noticed any yet though!how did you reinstall you jb packages?
i never tried just updating, i usually do a full restore, the last one i did i wiped everything of my phone and started fresh cus it was a little sluggish and slow, after that is been running nice and smooth
Not sure if not going through a full restore will have any adverse affects, I certainly haven't noticed any yet though!how did you reinstall you jb packages?
i never tried just updating, i usually do a full restore, the last one i did i wiped everything of my phone and started fresh cus it was a little sluggish and slow, after that is been running nice and smooth
patrick0brien
Jul 25, 03:21 PM
-jbomber
I is possible that your backlight may be failing.
And LCD's backlight will fail eventually, but that takes years and years. If yours is failing now, I hope you have AppleCare or something.
Do you think that this is what is happening?
I is possible that your backlight may be failing.
And LCD's backlight will fail eventually, but that takes years and years. If yours is failing now, I hope you have AppleCare or something.
Do you think that this is what is happening?
ThaDoggg
Feb 22, 12:14 AM
Is it 250 or 500? I'm close to 250...
Believe it's 250 and 6 months
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Believe it's 250 and 6 months
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mrfoof82
May 4, 06:36 PM
Just wondering!
A 27" iMac with an upgraded 6970M is not a standard retail channel configuration. Neither are models with solid state drives or SSD/HDD combos.
A 27" iMac with an upgraded 6970M is not a standard retail channel configuration. Neither are models with solid state drives or SSD/HDD combos.
Cyberheart
Mar 15, 06:03 AM
Make this thread alive people ! its fun :D
No comments:
Post a Comment