ErikAndre
Jan 14, 02:08 PM
Maybe you could rent it as an iTunes movie :cool:
Brilliant! I hope someone at Apple read your comment and passes it up the line. i will gladly pay for this.
Brilliant! I hope someone at Apple read your comment and passes it up the line. i will gladly pay for this.
sleepykidd
Apr 23, 07:28 PM
Okay so it ended up working, (using the retail version via flashdrive) Thanks everyone for pointing out that over sight.

Huntn
Jun 6, 06:32 PM
My number one Oblivion tip is "level properly". If anyone wants to read more about it see the Guide link I posted a couple of replies ago. :)

Legion93
Apr 29, 07:37 PM
I jailbroke it because now I can add cydia apps that bypass some shortcomings of the native iPad (password protecting specific apps, mail enhancements, widgets, etc)
In my second post on this thread, I stated that I just reset the iPad and still have the same problem.
Just go to an Apple retail store, they'll fix it for you. Worst case scenario you'll get a replacement but since you jail broke the device, it may void the warranty without the exception of this issue. You don't seem to be clear enough of your problem.
Did you have this issue of the apps icon disappearing before you jail broke it? If you did, why didn't you go to Apple to look at it for you?
Or... Did this happen after jail breaking and the problem still persists even after factory reset?
In my second post on this thread, I stated that I just reset the iPad and still have the same problem.
Just go to an Apple retail store, they'll fix it for you. Worst case scenario you'll get a replacement but since you jail broke the device, it may void the warranty without the exception of this issue. You don't seem to be clear enough of your problem.
Did you have this issue of the apps icon disappearing before you jail broke it? If you did, why didn't you go to Apple to look at it for you?
Or... Did this happen after jail breaking and the problem still persists even after factory reset?
more...
Dagless
Mar 21, 06:11 PM
Single player. Gameplay aside, I'm a huge fan of a good story. Games, books, films. Multiplayer stories just seem non-existent.
chainprayer
Nov 10, 06:12 PM
Will this affect devs for the Mac app store?
more...
drenline
Mar 15, 07:55 PM
I thought displayout only works with the VGA adapter for mirrored images on the ipad1?

Patmian212
Sep 26, 12:34 PM
What is a good app for a newbie to create a webpage? I want something simple and easy, free would be a plus. I also have a simple knowledge of html.
more...
Vapor
Jan 14, 07:26 PM
This is Christmas for my wife. She has an Apple card with 1350.00 on it, I got her as a present. So in essence this is Christmas eve.
Omad0n
Feb 16, 08:07 PM
To whomever asked about the trackpad, no it seems fine to me. And i took it to class today, and it was jsut fine. Still haven't given it a full class workout yet, as I want to wait till i have a bag to carry it in.
more...
joeyboyyy91
Apr 23, 06:17 PM
Ok so do you guys think they would increase the amount of batteries in the keyboard?
I'm aware that it wouldn't be a very apple thing to do, but what do you think?
I'm aware that it wouldn't be a very apple thing to do, but what do you think?
SoftMango
Jan 26, 05:53 PM
Ok guys I just found this glitch within iREB to downgrade your ipod touch or iphone. I was trying to load up custom firmware to my ipod touch 2nd gen and I got stuck with a black screen, and I start to fiddle with itunes and ireb. Downgraded my 2nd generation ipod touch from 4.2.1 to 2.1.1 (the very first firmware for this model). Below ive put the instructions on how I did this. (Ive only tested this on my ipod, but it should work on anything that iREB can support.
iREB is not available for Mac users as of yet, will update if changes occur.
1)First you will need to change your hosts
Navigate to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\ and locate “hosts” file.
Open this “hosts” file in Notepad and add this "74.208.105.171 gs.apple.com at the bottom of the note".
Credits to Komentra for the reply
2) Download iREB V4.0.x/4.1:
http://ih8sn0w.com/index.php/products/view/ireb.snow
3) Download the ipod firmware that you wish to downgrade to. (unless a new version of iREB is released, anything above 4.2.1 wont work. (I KNOW IT SAYS V4.0.x/4.1 BUT THATS PART OF THE GLITCH)
Download Firmware Here: http://www.felixbruns.de/iPod/firmware/
4) Plug in your iPod/iPhone and load up iREB.
5) Select your device from the menu.
6) Wait for iREB to put your device into its SPECIAL dfu mode. (not the normal one)
7) Now, open iTunes and wait for your iPod to come up, now heres where I was experimenting.
8) put your ipod into dfu mode (I know what your thinking "oh this guy is an idiot, he doesnt know what hes doing" well this where stuff gets interesting. You cant see whats going on the ipod but wait for those USB chimes so you will know what to press and when. - Hold both the power and home button at the same time untill you hear a usb sound from your computer. When that sound comes let go of the power button and keep holding the home button and wait for the second usb sound. -
9) Hold shift and click restore in itunes and find your old firmware (ie. 2.1.1)
10) AND YOUR DONE!
I know what your thinking again (im a mind reader) WHY WOULD YOU WANNA DO THIS? well for me, iOS 4.2.1 is a load of bull for me, it goes way too slow and jailbreaking it makes it even worse. and pretty much all I do on my ipod is listen to music and nothin else, no lies. Seriously, and if you need to downgrade for a practical reason, then why not.
This should work on any OLD firmware that is older then your current one. (again ive only tested this on 4.2.1)
Hope this helped.
SoftMango out.
Update For 1st & 2nd Generation devices
3.1.3 cannot be downgraded with this method. Here are the steps to solving this problem:
Download the following files:
Sn0wBreeze: http://www.mediafire.com/?2wt8v7yw1jlpnoc
Firmware 3.1.3: http://www.felixbruns.de/iPod/firmware/
1) Plug in your ipod touch/iphone
2) open sn0wbreeze and say ok to the release
3) go to the next step and browse the firmware (3.1.3)
4) On the next step click build ipsw
5) let the program create the custom firmware.
6) go to the next step and instructions will pop up showing you how to put your ipod into dfu mode.
7) follow the on screen steps and then your ipod will be put into a pwned state.
8) restore your ipod in itunes with the custom firmware that was made earlier.
9) Your Done!
I will be continually updating this thread when new stuff is out.
iREB is not available for Mac users as of yet, will update if changes occur.
1)First you will need to change your hosts
Navigate to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\ and locate “hosts” file.
Open this “hosts” file in Notepad and add this "74.208.105.171 gs.apple.com at the bottom of the note".
Credits to Komentra for the reply
2) Download iREB V4.0.x/4.1:
http://ih8sn0w.com/index.php/products/view/ireb.snow
3) Download the ipod firmware that you wish to downgrade to. (unless a new version of iREB is released, anything above 4.2.1 wont work. (I KNOW IT SAYS V4.0.x/4.1 BUT THATS PART OF THE GLITCH)
Download Firmware Here: http://www.felixbruns.de/iPod/firmware/
4) Plug in your iPod/iPhone and load up iREB.
5) Select your device from the menu.
6) Wait for iREB to put your device into its SPECIAL dfu mode. (not the normal one)
7) Now, open iTunes and wait for your iPod to come up, now heres where I was experimenting.
8) put your ipod into dfu mode (I know what your thinking "oh this guy is an idiot, he doesnt know what hes doing" well this where stuff gets interesting. You cant see whats going on the ipod but wait for those USB chimes so you will know what to press and when. - Hold both the power and home button at the same time untill you hear a usb sound from your computer. When that sound comes let go of the power button and keep holding the home button and wait for the second usb sound. -
9) Hold shift and click restore in itunes and find your old firmware (ie. 2.1.1)
10) AND YOUR DONE!
I know what your thinking again (im a mind reader) WHY WOULD YOU WANNA DO THIS? well for me, iOS 4.2.1 is a load of bull for me, it goes way too slow and jailbreaking it makes it even worse. and pretty much all I do on my ipod is listen to music and nothin else, no lies. Seriously, and if you need to downgrade for a practical reason, then why not.
This should work on any OLD firmware that is older then your current one. (again ive only tested this on 4.2.1)
Hope this helped.
SoftMango out.
Update For 1st & 2nd Generation devices
3.1.3 cannot be downgraded with this method. Here are the steps to solving this problem:
Download the following files:
Sn0wBreeze: http://www.mediafire.com/?2wt8v7yw1jlpnoc
Firmware 3.1.3: http://www.felixbruns.de/iPod/firmware/
1) Plug in your ipod touch/iphone
2) open sn0wbreeze and say ok to the release
3) go to the next step and browse the firmware (3.1.3)
4) On the next step click build ipsw
5) let the program create the custom firmware.
6) go to the next step and instructions will pop up showing you how to put your ipod into dfu mode.
7) follow the on screen steps and then your ipod will be put into a pwned state.
8) restore your ipod in itunes with the custom firmware that was made earlier.
9) Your Done!
I will be continually updating this thread when new stuff is out.
more...
illitrate23
Jun 19, 04:06 AM
lol - i thought that might be the case, not nearly as interesting as if there'd been a fight though :)
wasn't many people there really - once they let everyone in, i think everyone who was queuing all fit inside the shop.
not sure how it went for contract people, but i got my PAYG one really quickly. left with the phone activated and in my pocket before 08:40 i recon
quite a few cameras and photographers though.
wasn't many people there really - once they let everyone in, i think everyone who was queuing all fit inside the shop.
not sure how it went for contract people, but i got my PAYG one really quickly. left with the phone activated and in my pocket before 08:40 i recon
quite a few cameras and photographers though.

occams razor
Dec 26, 07:47 PM
I would have to say crown royal or puntang.
more...
bizzle
Apr 19, 05:42 AM
Bad GPU son.

Sparky9292
Apr 7, 12:21 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)
TetherMe
AppSync
TetherMe
AppSync
more...
jsw
Jan 7, 10:12 AM
To be specific:

loved Frankie Sandford#39;s

FRANKIE SANDFORD STYLE 2011

robbieduncan
Dec 6, 07:13 AM
Whilst it's hardly the prettiest machine in the world (or maybe the thinest) this laptop (http://www.mobilityguru.com/2005/12/05/ati_mobility_radeon_x1600/page4.html) as this new chip. It'd imagine that Apple could better this in terms of thinness and still use this GPU.
waw74
Apr 16, 10:09 PM
assuming the express is of the newer "N" kind, it needs to be configured to extend the network created by the TC.
also make sure the TC is set to allow this network to be extended.
nope, the N ones will do it in join mode too, i don't use it this way, but i have tried it. My main base is a linksys running dd-wrt, i've had the express join that network, and was able to get online via ethernet.
I am trying to extend my wireless network via an ethernet cable.
you're using the terms for 2 different things put together, are you trying to ...
1. time capsule ----Wireless----> airport express ---Wired---> computer
*************************
2. time capsule ----wireless----> computers
also make sure the TC is set to allow this network to be extended.
nope, the N ones will do it in join mode too, i don't use it this way, but i have tried it. My main base is a linksys running dd-wrt, i've had the express join that network, and was able to get online via ethernet.
I am trying to extend my wireless network via an ethernet cable.
you're using the terms for 2 different things put together, are you trying to ...
1. time capsule ----Wireless----> airport express ---Wired---> computer
*************************
2. time capsule ----wireless----> computers
Lesser Evets
Apr 22, 02:01 PM
This thing is like Bigfoot: every claims it's out there somewhere, but we never see proof.
robotrenegade
Jul 7, 05:10 PM
As somebody else said, I'm surprised they let you switch it to a router
I told them it was another computer.
I told them it was another computer.
luminosity
Mar 7, 03:37 PM
I think you have both your history and lineup matches mixed up.
The 5D was released in the summer of 2005. The D700 was released in the summer of as was the 5D Mark II.
The two cameras are not direct competitors in my mind, regardless of their being full frame. The 5D Mark II cannot match the D700's autofocus capabilities, nor can the D700 match the resolution offered by 21 megapixels in the 5D Mark II.
I think they are de facto competitors, but not so much in reality when you start to think about it more.
At any rate, what's the rush? My D700 is everything I need. What more do you think you need?
The 5D was released in the summer of 2005. The D700 was released in the summer of as was the 5D Mark II.
The two cameras are not direct competitors in my mind, regardless of their being full frame. The 5D Mark II cannot match the D700's autofocus capabilities, nor can the D700 match the resolution offered by 21 megapixels in the 5D Mark II.
I think they are de facto competitors, but not so much in reality when you start to think about it more.
At any rate, what's the rush? My D700 is everything I need. What more do you think you need?
SSpiro
Apr 8, 06:43 PM
Curious.. when Wii came out, they were EVERYWHERE.. every store had stock, etc..
Now that I want to buy one for my son, they are sold out everywhere with long waiting lists..
Whats the deal? What am I missing? New version?
Now that I want to buy one for my son, they are sold out everywhere with long waiting lists..
Whats the deal? What am I missing? New version?
angelwatt
Mar 13, 01:02 PM
Does do a what i want but removing my floats kinda makes a gap between the nav and sub nav. Though adding in some floats makes the sidebar move again so i'll need to sort out this gap.
You should be able to manage the gap with appropriate margin/padding on elements. I rarely find a need for floats. They have their uses of course, but I just tend not to use them preferably. It was probably caused by all of those IE6 float issues.
Anyways, if you update your demo page and explain the gap more precisely I can try to help you figure out a solution.
You should be able to manage the gap with appropriate margin/padding on elements. I rarely find a need for floats. They have their uses of course, but I just tend not to use them preferably. It was probably caused by all of those IE6 float issues.
Anyways, if you update your demo page and explain the gap more precisely I can try to help you figure out a solution.
No comments:
Post a Comment