Monday, June 6, 2011

ellie kemper hot

ellie kemper hot. Ellie+kemper
  • Ellie+kemper



  • eyelikeart
    Nov 7, 03:14 PM
    hehe...fair enough...

    there was about 6 or so in a row the other day...just thought u may know about it...

    but now that u do...u have something to look forward to... ;)





    ellie kemper hot. ellie kemper office.
  • ellie kemper office.



  • ErikAndre
    Jan 14, 01:25 PM
    Apple just updated their home page to show that the keynote will be available Tuesday afternoon (as opposed to late Tuesday evening). Phew.

    Check out Apple's home page (attached).





    ellie kemper hot. Ellie Kemper. Photo: vonswank
  • Ellie Kemper. Photo: vonswank



  • Mr. Anderson
    Oct 17, 04:29 PM
    Those screens are already available - and you can buy them if you want, but cost quite a bit, 10k+. And I just spent 5 minutes searching for the site and I can't find it - if someone knows it post it.

    D





    ellie kemper hot. ellie kemper dundies.
  • ellie kemper dundies.



  • Karr271
    Mar 11, 01:27 PM
    Just got in line. Apple is handing out tickets for iPads in a few minutes. Up to two tickets per person. One iPad per ticket. About. Less than 40 in line. As of 2:30



    more...


    ellie kemper hot. ellie kemper office.
  • ellie kemper office.



  • dscuber9000
    May 25, 07:55 PM
    Almost five years late, my friend. :D





    ellie kemper hot. ellie kemper office.
  • ellie kemper office.



  • simsaladimbamba
    Apr 26, 04:07 PM
    It is a viewer for PDF and such. Also allows you to take screen shots. Those are the two features I use most in Preview.

    How does Preview take screenshots?



    more...


    ellie kemper hot. ellie kemper office.
  • ellie kemper office.



  • carlgo
    Mar 7, 01:10 PM
    Think summer, late summer perhaps, according to Nikon rumor sites. It ought to be really good, really expensive. Look at the price of new FF-capable lenses.

    I'll bet it is a big step up from what is out there now. It really has to be because the new DX cameras are very capable and today's FF cameras only offer improvements over them in limited situations.

    I'm waiting for a really good EVIL cameral myself.





    ellie kemper hot. Ellie Kemper of The Office at
  • Ellie Kemper of The Office at



  • zelmo
    Jan 23, 07:39 PM
    Heh.

    Where'd ya get the Xeons? They sound like some nice beasts.

    I'd love to have the Dual Processor one for my video crunching/gaming machine.

    The dualie is our back-up rip at work [prepress]. It doesn't do anything all day long, just sits there ready in case the primary should fail. Such a waste of a machine.
    The other Xeon in my new PC at work, which is way underutilized, or was until I put Folding on it.

    Both were done with the permission of my boss and the IT guy.

    you can also run two instances of folding on a machine with hypertreading, that could possibly be more easy.

    Exactly what we did today. Thanks.



    more...


    ellie kemper hot. ellie kemper office.
  • ellie kemper office.



  • Unorthodox
    Oct 16, 06:11 PM
    Eh, if nobody likes it at least we had fun trying to tape it like 50 times.

    I'll be posting bloopers that happened during recording probably tomorrow seeing as we have another snow day in 60�*weather :D.
    It's amazing how a 45 second video clip can take 300 takes when you're doing it with a friend/s. :)

    Did you fight over who got to be Mac?
    Now that might be funny.

    "I'm a Mac."
    "No, I'm a Mac."
    "No, I'm a Mac."
    "I'M A MAC!"
    "You're a PC and I'm a Mac!"
    "Insults will get you nowhere."
    "You're a PC. You're a PC."
    "TAKE THAT BACK!"
    "PC! PC! PC!"
    "Mac! Mac! Mac!"
    "PC! PC! PC!"





    ellie kemper hot. Ellie Kemper Rashida Jones
  • Ellie Kemper Rashida Jones



  • Jman14
    Jun 24, 06:53 PM
    i dont see his



    more...


    ellie kemper hot. The Office#39;s Ellie Kemper
  • The Office#39;s Ellie Kemper



  • appleguy123
    Apr 26, 11:06 PM
    That made me LOL
    like this:
    HA HA HAAAA

    I'll be here all week :)
    On a sidenote, it wasn't really meant to be funny, it just makes trolls look stupid when they quote you, or if you forget to come back you get your point across.





    ellie kemper hot. ellie kemper.
  • ellie kemper.



  • Nightarchaon
    May 3, 01:47 AM
    I would like to see a Duel drive raid TC with user replaceable drives and a better cooling solution . So far I have had one fail between 8 and 14 months old since they launched , and it's sat on a low shelf in an open to air on all sides unit PSU failure every time, capacitors burst.

    They are very very poor design from a heat dissipation standpoint . I'd prefer a next gen one to go with a MagSafe replaceable PSU



    more...


    ellie kemper hot. Novak and Ellie Kemper are
  • Novak and Ellie Kemper are



  • egraphixstudios
    Jun 20, 04:59 PM
    Eating, Sleeping, and Working

    You forgot praying ;)





    ellie kemper hot. Ellie Kemper
  • Ellie Kemper



  • blevins321
    Apr 26, 09:34 AM
    Quick update. I've made some more progress. I thought I had not been able to get the phone into DFU mode. I tried it a few more times (the steps of how to get it into DFU mode) and finally its restoring. My phone is staying on with the Plug into iTunes screen. will update once it is done restoring and installing the firmware.

    edit: blevins just to be safe I took the sim out and made sure it was seated properly. thank you for the reply

    edit2: it says the iPhone "iPhone" could not be restored. An unkown error occurred (1604)

    If it's in DFU mode, there should be nothing on the screen. It's in recovery mode, not DFU. 1604 is a common problem when restoring in non-DFU mode.



    more...


    ellie kemper hot. Meanwhile, Erin (Ellie Kemper)
  • Meanwhile, Erin (Ellie Kemper)



  • fatboyfootball
    Apr 28, 05:40 AM
    I think a blue or pink one would be great!! Maybe Apple will have a "rainbow" collection of colors? That would be so much fun!!





    ellie kemper hot. ellie kemper
  • ellie kemper



  • seek3r
    Apr 26, 12:51 AM
    Just so you know there are no military applications that benefit from this.

    Well, that's not true either, weapons modeling comes to mind for one, so does mapping and GIS work, nuclear physics, both modeling (though, like MD, most likely done on a cluster, not local) and post-process...



    more...


    ellie kemper hot. and Ellie Kemper,
  • and Ellie Kemper,



  • rainbowboi
    Oct 23, 08:52 AM
    when do you guys think people will start lining up...I'm trying to figure out when I should (if i have to) leave school to get a t-shirt!





    ellie kemper hot. The Office#39;s Ellie Kemper Gets
  • The Office#39;s Ellie Kemper Gets



  • toxthexnines
    Oct 26, 05:26 PM
    im in the line with a red macbook pro :D





    ellie kemper hot. Bridesmaids cast: Ellie Kemper
  • Bridesmaids cast: Ellie Kemper



  • HLdan
    Oct 27, 10:35 PM
    I was gonna say you'd be a pretty sad bastard to go for a shirt only, but I'm sure if your buying something else and explain your situation, they'll oblige you.

    What a spoiled sport. :p

    It's a launch party for goodness sake. Do people NEED to buy something to visit and get a free shirt? It's all about the fun. I already ordered my copy of Leopard but it hasn't delivered yet so I went to the launch event to go check out Leopard in person and I'm glad I did. It was so much fun, it's was like being at a party. There were plenty and I mean plenty of shirts so I hung out for 3 hours and picked up my shirt on the way out. Will go to the next launch party whether buying or not. :D





    NttDocomo
    May 6, 01:29 AM
    wow I am surprise to see this.

    Thanks for all the help. I downloaded the iStat program and found that the highest temp is around 40 to 50 degree C. I thought that's not normal and worry that it will hurt the inside components.

    I will try to put my macbook with more load and see if the temp goes up even higher. I am surprise macbook has such high temp as I never experienced this type of heat when using other brands of laptop! :(





    crazzyeddie
    Nov 15, 07:47 PM
    Just a quick question... I downloaded the SMP Intel version for my MacBook Pro, but I can't figure out how to pause it! Last night I did a ctrl-c (quit) and it closed out... but this morning it started all over! What on earth is the "pause" command?

    (yes I know I don't need to stop it for most things, but I like to at night and while I study because of the extra noise it creates.)





    Lau
    Nov 2, 06:44 AM
    Have been meaning to convert the video for ages and I finally did it last night - Sorenson Video 3 codec works fine. Thanks to everyone for their help.





    ktbubster
    Jun 23, 06:03 PM
    replied - and added the top cases for 12inchers g3 and g4 (trackpad/powerbutton etc)

    I also have some speakers, and other random interior components and LOTS of frames.





    zarathustra
    Jul 12, 03:52 PM
    OK, wasn't sure where to file this, but i found this crazy Czech guy (are there any other Czech guys? :) ) who installed a PowerMac G4 in his Tatra 613. Which is BTW a pretty impressive car for it's time.

    Click for link. (http://www.mujmac.cz/art/hw/tatra_mac_eng.html?tisk=on)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment