charlesbronsen
Apr 7, 07:17 AM
under armour
apple
clarks (shoes)
timberland
apple
clarks (shoes)
timberland

KnightWRX
Apr 12, 07:00 AM
Why not just make a website ? What you describe sounds like it would be more appropriate as a good old website that is device agnostic than a native app anyhow.
A lot of apps on the App Store right now are mostly things people could have just put up on the web.
A lot of apps on the App Store right now are mostly things people could have just put up on the web.

lucascantor
Oct 18, 10:16 PM
I live right near the Ardmore store, so I'll be going there for the release, but I already ordered my copy online just to make sure I get it.
Moof1904
Feb 24, 07:56 AM
total 0
drwxr-xr-x 1 root admin 0 22 Apr 2009 .
drwxrwxrwt 5 root admin 170 24 Feb 07:50 ..
drwxr-xr-x 1 root admin 0 22 Apr 2009 .
drwxrwxrwt 5 root admin 170 24 Feb 07:50 ..
more...
NttDocomo
May 6, 01:29 AM
wow I am surprise to see this.
Thanks for all the help. I downloaded the iStat program and found that the highest temp is around 40 to 50 degree C. I thought that's not normal and worry that it will hurt the inside components.
I will try to put my macbook with more load and see if the temp goes up even higher. I am surprise macbook has such high temp as I never experienced this type of heat when using other brands of laptop! :(
Thanks for all the help. I downloaded the iStat program and found that the highest temp is around 40 to 50 degree C. I thought that's not normal and worry that it will hurt the inside components.
I will try to put my macbook with more load and see if the temp goes up even higher. I am surprise macbook has such high temp as I never experienced this type of heat when using other brands of laptop! :(
Jovian9
Sep 29, 12:15 AM
May I suggest that you backup your Photos and other imprtant data to optical medaia (DVD-R/CD-R)?
They are backed up on DVD-R's and on a FW Hard Drive (and on my iPod). Maybe too many backups :)
They are backed up on DVD-R's and on a FW Hard Drive (and on my iPod). Maybe too many backups :)
more...
GGJstudios
May 5, 07:08 PM
Install iStat Pro (http://www.islayer.com/apps/istatpro/) to get accurate readings of your temps, among other things.

Add to Cart Cart_22. Black
more...

shoulder cut out dresses.jpg

The dresses at Giambattista
more...

Lace Cut Out dress

The cut out at the waist and
more...

Celebs in Cut-out Dresses

Anna Faris Cutout Dress Photo
more...

Cut out side dress

Papillon cut out dress
more...

Herve Leger Strapless Cutout

Black Banded Cutout Dress

Black white cut-out dresses
nfocus design
Aug 16, 05:14 PM
Go back to the store with an AT&T Wireless phone and press *ID (*43) and hold the phone up to the headphones for 15 sec and it will text message you the name/artist of the song.
I hadn't heard of this either. Thanks for the tip. I just tried it and on my AT&T Wireless phone it is #43 not *43 :)
I hadn't heard of this either. Thanks for the tip. I just tried it and on my AT&T Wireless phone it is #43 not *43 :)
more...
mkruck
Mar 11, 04:12 PM
Cool story brah
Yeah, it actually is a cool story, brah. :cool:
Yeah, it actually is a cool story, brah. :cool:

vlj9r
Oct 27, 06:00 AM
Anyone know how many tee shirts they'll be giving out?
They had 500 t-shirts. I got there at 7:15 and I was # 504. No T for me.:(
They had 500 t-shirts. I got there at 7:15 and I was # 504. No T for me.:(
more...
xxRONNIExx
Apr 14, 05:57 PM
still wipe and do a clean install just because it cant hurt.
the best way it to buy an external hdd and just copy and paste your data (thats what i do) or make a time machine back up
your itunes question is very easy actually copy your entire itunes folder and library to the new external drive.-> go into itunes on the MBA-> go into preferences and advanced you will see where it shows your itunes media folder location click change-> and remap it to the external driver you can only access it while plugged in but it will save a lot of space.
Just got back into town. Worked like a charm thank you :D
the best way it to buy an external hdd and just copy and paste your data (thats what i do) or make a time machine back up
your itunes question is very easy actually copy your entire itunes folder and library to the new external drive.-> go into itunes on the MBA-> go into preferences and advanced you will see where it shows your itunes media folder location click change-> and remap it to the external driver you can only access it while plugged in but it will save a lot of space.
Just got back into town. Worked like a charm thank you :D
applet
Jul 4, 02:06 AM
Folks,
Just a few clicks away from ordering a G4, 1.25, single,
512MB, 64MB ATI radeon, 80GB superdrive system...
off the apple store advertised system
A few questions before I say...."I Do".....Hoping until
death, do us part.
Please help me make the choice for the right configuration
of the system, for the following uses.
Home DVD
Mostly want to use the apple as a digital hub...
have 8mm tapes from 94 and now got a sony digital handycam
for video....want to covert it all to DVD's.
Will be going for an ipod (15GB)...
Have a canon powershot g1 and want to organize all the pics
from the zoom browser.
Want to go with the 512MB memory.....need more? less?
comments?
2nd DVD/CD drive.....does it serve any purpose..?
Let's say about 50 hours of recording.....Would the 60GB
hard drive be sufficient?
do i need the 128 MB nvidia card that is standard on the G4
advertised on the store system, ($1900+) or can i make to
with the 64MB radeon?
1 1.25GHz processor is sufficient for movie editing and
DVD, or is the dual processor utterly necessary?
Should I go with the apple monitor, (17 inch Studio) ...
really steep price.....want to buy it later....will the G4 work
with a normal crt monitor that i Have? wanted to shop around
for a good LCD? how important is the power/usb/digital connection? what is so great about apple monitors? aren't they
just OEM'ing? who makes apple's displays?
.MAC? is this useful? any catches? what is the real benefit
other than virus protection? does mcafee/norton offer similar
services for mac?
the apple protection? will i be using the $249? or is apple
h/w really great that i would never need to use it? does this
cover dead pixels on monitors etc? will apple replace under
warranty?
Thanks!
Help me make the switch.
Just a few clicks away from ordering a G4, 1.25, single,
512MB, 64MB ATI radeon, 80GB superdrive system...
off the apple store advertised system
A few questions before I say...."I Do".....Hoping until
death, do us part.
Please help me make the choice for the right configuration
of the system, for the following uses.
Home DVD
Mostly want to use the apple as a digital hub...
have 8mm tapes from 94 and now got a sony digital handycam
for video....want to covert it all to DVD's.
Will be going for an ipod (15GB)...
Have a canon powershot g1 and want to organize all the pics
from the zoom browser.
Want to go with the 512MB memory.....need more? less?
comments?
2nd DVD/CD drive.....does it serve any purpose..?
Let's say about 50 hours of recording.....Would the 60GB
hard drive be sufficient?
do i need the 128 MB nvidia card that is standard on the G4
advertised on the store system, ($1900+) or can i make to
with the 64MB radeon?
1 1.25GHz processor is sufficient for movie editing and
DVD, or is the dual processor utterly necessary?
Should I go with the apple monitor, (17 inch Studio) ...
really steep price.....want to buy it later....will the G4 work
with a normal crt monitor that i Have? wanted to shop around
for a good LCD? how important is the power/usb/digital connection? what is so great about apple monitors? aren't they
just OEM'ing? who makes apple's displays?
.MAC? is this useful? any catches? what is the real benefit
other than virus protection? does mcafee/norton offer similar
services for mac?
the apple protection? will i be using the $249? or is apple
h/w really great that i would never need to use it? does this
cover dead pixels on monitors etc? will apple replace under
warranty?
Thanks!
Help me make the switch.
more...
steve31
Jul 24, 10:29 PM
West Ed at 6 for me. Anyone know if we can line up outside the Apple store at 5-6 am or do they keep the mall doors shut till 7?
bruinsrme
May 5, 04:12 AM
thats funny
more...
Mechcozmo
Jan 11, 06:39 PM
er... I just tried, but I broke the magic. wasn't as easy a change as I thought. I'll have to get back to you on this one.
arn
Hmm. Odd. Because that page isn't very human-readable (I count myself as more Borg-like than human) is really why I was wondering about the HTML encodings and the comma separations and stuff.
arn
Hmm. Odd. Because that page isn't very human-readable (I count myself as more Borg-like than human) is really why I was wondering about the HTML encodings and the comma separations and stuff.
iamthemacgeek
Oct 19, 12:06 PM
I will be going to KOP. I am excited. My wife and I are also buying iPhones. WOOHOO!!!!
more...
jenzjen
Apr 17, 08:05 PM
Not sure why you didn't just move along instead of posting a snide comment. I read the product review and saw a variety of answers. I came here to confirm them
Just trying to show you a much more efficient method. You would have had your answer in less than 3 minutes plus I didn't say anything about the reviews, the product page itself clearly states product does not support audio.
Just trying to show you a much more efficient method. You would have had your answer in less than 3 minutes plus I didn't say anything about the reviews, the product page itself clearly states product does not support audio.
Rx3alpha
Apr 8, 03:29 PM
i haven't thought of that. Anyone have ideas? I also would like to know
blackcatgifts
Apr 11, 08:57 AM
Its obvious there are some problems with rapid weaver can anyone suggest anything else that would be suitable please for what I'm looking for.
What about sandvox? Would that be any better or worse than rapid weaver
What about sandvox? Would that be any better or worse than rapid weaver
roadbloc
Apr 27, 06:06 PM
I agree that SL isn't the best of Apple's OS's. Hopefully it is Apple's Vista and Lion will be Apple's 7.
twoodcc
Nov 20, 01:44 AM
They need to recode for OpenCL, anywhere from 6 months to several years...
but have you heard anything of them actually doing it? or plans to do it?
but have you heard anything of them actually doing it? or plans to do it?
mnkeybsness
Nov 27, 03:08 PM
What kind of connection are you on? (cable, dsl, lan, dial-up)
Who is your ISP?
Who is your ISP?
genshi
Mar 29, 06:55 AM
If you do a little bit of searing, you can see some pretty cool videos by people using nothing but iPhones, especially the iphone4.
Has anyone here played with the iPhone 4 to do some videos?
I recently did a little short film using my iPhone 4. I attached my Canon 50mm f/1.4 lens to it (so I can do rack focusing) using a 35mm adapter onto an OWLE Bubo (http://www.wantowle.com/). Here was the results:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzsqFIHWDrM&hd=1
Would love to know what people think!
Has anyone here played with the iPhone 4 to do some videos?
I recently did a little short film using my iPhone 4. I attached my Canon 50mm f/1.4 lens to it (so I can do rack focusing) using a 35mm adapter onto an OWLE Bubo (http://www.wantowle.com/). Here was the results:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzsqFIHWDrM&hd=1
Would love to know what people think!
Perdification
Nov 25, 10:01 PM
I'd suggest that you add some screenshots at every step, at least it'll be easier to follow and gives people reassurance that they're on the right track.
No comments:
Post a Comment