
JasonR
Nov 8, 12:03 PM
You would trademark a logo and business name. If some one already has that trademark for the industry then you can't trademark it.
You can search active trademarks on the USPTO website.
You can search active trademarks on the USPTO website.
romad7
Apr 26, 04:44 PM
I use it for scanning documents.
howesey
Dec 6, 06:24 PM
Easy fix.
99% of times it is WM9. To prevent the plugin from loading go '/Library/Internet Plugins' and trash or move
"Windows Media Plugin". I have created a folder called Disabled, I move it to there, and if I want it I move it back to the plugins directory.
99% of times it is WM9. To prevent the plugin from loading go '/Library/Internet Plugins' and trash or move
"Windows Media Plugin". I have created a folder called Disabled, I move it to there, and if I want it I move it back to the plugins directory.
coolant113
Jan 14, 07:18 PM
I love them both.. i get hiped up 2 wweeks before macworld and just go nuts and just sit on the computer and get all the information and rumors about them i love it!!!:apple::apple:
more...
Blorzoga
Mar 11, 06:45 AM
If anyone is DEFINITELY going to Ardmore and is going to be there before 2:30pm... please PM me and I will give you my phone number and you can text me the status of the lines.
In return, I'll throw in a SuperPoints Invite (the site costs $8 to join) but with an invite.. it's FREE
Wow, a SuperPoints invite, just what I've always dreamed of!
In return, I'll throw in a SuperPoints Invite (the site costs $8 to join) but with an invite.. it's FREE
Wow, a SuperPoints invite, just what I've always dreamed of!
mikeyg36
Apr 20, 10:30 PM
The only applications that might use this are military applications. Which are most likely classified applications. But in short, no, a normal application wouldn't use it. ;)
more...
ItouchMe
Jun 20, 05:11 PM
Tommorow
ccolaco
May 1, 05:04 PM
There has not been any concrete information because nothing official has been released. The only piece of official evidence is WWDC invites. There are however plenty of rumours swirling around.
This thread has you covered, all thats needed was a simple search.
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1092467&highlight=ios5
This thread has you covered, all thats needed was a simple search.
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1092467&highlight=ios5
more...
vlj9r
Oct 27, 06:00 AM
Anyone know how many tee shirts they'll be giving out?
They had 500 t-shirts. I got there at 7:15 and I was # 504. No T for me.:(
They had 500 t-shirts. I got there at 7:15 and I was # 504. No T for me.:(
Much Ado
Jan 14, 12:22 PM
What the hell?? Wednesday? Aren't they going to post the video tuesday night?????/ :confused:
That depends on where in the world you live.
That depends on where in the world you live.
more...
liketom
Jan 17, 02:21 PM
I'm a teacher who has brought his class every year to MacWorld. We always come on Friday. I don't think that any booths close down on Friday until the late afternoon. My kids like the fact that vendors are more willing to give away free stuff on Fridays.
So...I don't think it would be a waste of your time.
thats really cool for you to take them to macworld ! when i was at school our teacher took our class to the police station to have a look around - in a way most of my class seemed to love that place as they keep on going back :D
So...I don't think it would be a waste of your time.
thats really cool for you to take them to macworld ! when i was at school our teacher took our class to the police station to have a look around - in a way most of my class seemed to love that place as they keep on going back :D
Daedalus256
Dec 15, 08:08 PM
i am interested in the ram from the powermac, is it two 512mb sticks or 4 256mb sticks or a 1Gb stick, if it is a 512mb i am definitely interested for my dad!
I'd rather keep the PM G4 intact but I'll let you know if I part it out.
I'd rather keep the PM G4 intact but I'll let you know if I part it out.
more...
rgs3
Apr 20, 09:55 AM
Custom 10.6.5 made specifically for that model line. As far as I know, there are only 10.6.0 and 10.6.3 retail Snow Leopard disks.
BLAAAAA!!!
So I cant do it with a DVD at all? WTH? Seems very inconvenient to need the special USB install media.
BLAAAAA!!!
So I cant do it with a DVD at all? WTH? Seems very inconvenient to need the special USB install media.
ECUpirate44
May 2, 01:08 PM
Ugh, I just bought CleanMyMac. Could you elaborate more why these products are bad to use? Thanks
I've also noticed that CleanMyMac sometimes deletes important system files which can lead to problems down the road. Id just consider it a waste of $15 or 30 if you paid for a lifetime license :o and just never use it.
I've also noticed that CleanMyMac sometimes deletes important system files which can lead to problems down the road. Id just consider it a waste of $15 or 30 if you paid for a lifetime license :o and just never use it.
more...
Damo01
Apr 22, 02:46 AM
Your problem may have something to with your virtual Machine your using according to screenshots, which probably using up all your 3 GB installed RAM. Look as though your mac is just using 3 GB RAM instead of 6 GB RAM.
bytethese
Jun 10, 09:09 PM
Hopefully earlier as the Apple store here is open 24/7. I'm hoping they let us pick up our reserved ones at 7am like AT&T stores.
more...

SSpiro
Apr 8, 06:43 PM
Curious.. when Wii came out, they were EVERYWHERE.. every store had stock, etc..
Now that I want to buy one for my son, they are sold out everywhere with long waiting lists..
Whats the deal? What am I missing? New version?
Now that I want to buy one for my son, they are sold out everywhere with long waiting lists..
Whats the deal? What am I missing? New version?
Paradoxeon
Apr 3, 09:38 PM
@Tmelon hm. that might actually be plausible since I haven't restarted my mac ever since this morning. thx for the tip :D
Potatochobit
Apr 28, 01:30 AM
OWC and OCZ are very very similar in regards to build and firmware
I am using an agility 2 in my 2008 macbook pro which I am typing on right now
I also upgraded to 8GB of memory
you can buy crucial, corsair, OCZ or OWC, any are fine
I use an OCZ in my PC as well
Whatever you do, make sure you update the firmware ASAP, before even installing into your mac
if you have a PC, that makes it super easy, just plug it in and update
if you don't, be sure to visit the SSD manufacturers website for the one you plan to buy, many of them require you to burn a disc and boot from the DVD drive (basically you running linux off a CD) and update it that way in your mac
I am using an agility 2 in my 2008 macbook pro which I am typing on right now
I also upgraded to 8GB of memory
you can buy crucial, corsair, OCZ or OWC, any are fine
I use an OCZ in my PC as well
Whatever you do, make sure you update the firmware ASAP, before even installing into your mac
if you have a PC, that makes it super easy, just plug it in and update
if you don't, be sure to visit the SSD manufacturers website for the one you plan to buy, many of them require you to burn a disc and boot from the DVD drive (basically you running linux off a CD) and update it that way in your mac
Lionheart
Oct 26, 11:40 PM
Waiting in line for about 45 minutes...just because. Got my T-Shirt and my Family Pack.
Oh happy day!
Oh happy day!
steviem
Oct 31, 05:10 PM
My small collection...
http://gallery.me.com/sfriedrichs/100018/benno/web.jpg?ver=12885594630001
I thought Blockbuster went bankrupt?! :eek:
http://gallery.me.com/sfriedrichs/100018/benno/web.jpg?ver=12885594630001
I thought Blockbuster went bankrupt?! :eek:
Shagrat
Oct 29, 12:16 PM
Thanks, Shagrat! I hadn't heard of that site, it looks like it could be very useful! :cool:
Great site, not unlike this one:- a lot of people who seem to enjoy a good barney every once in a while. Some N00bs, some real old hands, a good mix!
Been going there for a while. :D
Great site, not unlike this one:- a lot of people who seem to enjoy a good barney every once in a while. Some N00bs, some real old hands, a good mix!
Been going there for a while. :D
chrmjenkins
Mar 31, 01:46 PM
Of the names listed in the thread, Cooper's probably my pick for the best. Maddow doesn't even attempt to stay neutral. I was watching her coverage when Scott Walker won in Mass; she sounded like she'd just come from her best friend's funeral.
I'm not saying Maddow isn't biased. I'm saying she's not bad in that she usually uses facts and doesn't cite distorted clips to back her points.
I'm not saying Maddow isn't biased. I'm saying she's not bad in that she usually uses facts and doesn't cite distorted clips to back her points.
kenchie
Apr 29, 04:57 AM
I was given some Harman Kardon soundsticks for Christmas but they stopped working after 3 months, and they were too quiet anyway. Can anyone recommend some 2.1 speakers that do not pick up mobile phone interference please?
TIA
Kenchie.
TIA
Kenchie.
No comments:
Post a Comment