Saturday, June 4, 2011

backgrounds images

backgrounds images. colored grunge ackground
  • colored grunge ackground



  • sikkinixx
    Apr 15, 06:56 PM
    Its just their canned introduction....its always like that. While ironic this week, it isnt always ;)





    backgrounds images. Snow ackground in several
  • Snow ackground in several



  • Khryz
    Apr 4, 08:41 PM
    Why can't WiFi be everywhere so that we won't need cell phone carriers anymore?

    :)





    backgrounds images. desktop ackground wallpapers.
  • desktop ackground wallpapers.



  • MacEffects
    Dec 23, 05:16 PM
    same apple as my first entry, but for contest rules - a non-edited thread. ;)


    Thats very nice!! But Apple would not like it since it has 6 Colors:p :D ... But, thats okay I like the 6 Color Logo Best. Reminds me of the good old days.





    backgrounds images. Hieroglyphics Backgrounds
  • Hieroglyphics Backgrounds



  • Doctor Q
    May 2, 04:49 PM
    The eligibility rules in the U.S., which are observed by the Red Cross and other blood donation centers, are very broad in eliminating groups with risk factors, the same way your zip code or your sex might affect your insurance rates. So I can understand why safe or unsafe individuals are frequently misclassified under the rules.

    What's frustrating to many, however, is that the FDA is so slow to update out-of-date rules based on what the science shows. I've read the research reports that show that the lifetime ban on most gay men is too strong a restriction. Whether it's intentional discrimination or bureaucratic sluggishness, they are ruling out many safe and willing donors in the name of safety. Some people blame the Red Cross, but those who want to effect change should lobby the FDA instead.

    The questionnaire I have to fill out each time doesn't ask about sexual orientation, only about sex, but other donor centers might phrase the same questions inappropriately, implying that the rules are about being gay at all. I'd complain if I saw that. But it wouldn't change the rules, only the interview.

    As far as the MacRumors Blood Drive goes, we don't want controversies like this to prevent eligible donors from donating now. That's why we ask those who can't donate, for any reason, to help with publicity and encourage others to donate.



    more...


    backgrounds images. ackgrounds and templates.
  • ackgrounds and templates.



  • superkatalog
    Jul 24, 04:05 AM
    thanks!





    backgrounds images. Presentation Backgrounds
  • Presentation Backgrounds



  • mc68k
    Jun 15, 11:56 AM
    i checked team mac os x's website and also the official folding forums. they both said that stanford is still working on native cores. ppl have run non-native cores on rosetta, linux, windows, parallels etc.

    http://teammacosx.homeunix.com/forum/cgi-bin/ikonboard.pl?;act=ST;f=3;t=2434



    more...


    backgrounds images. Free water ackground.with
  • Free water ackground.with



  • ddrueckhammer
    Sep 27, 09:24 AM
    I now use GMail for Mail and use Picasa for photo hosting. It has great iPhoto intergartion and the premium service is like 20 bucks a year.

    Wow! I didn't know about Picasa web albums. It does integrate with iPhoto great and 1000 pictures on the web for free sounds good to me! So now this is what my Google Services page looks like:

    Google Calandar (Better in every way than .Mac's calandar, if it can be synched with iCal in Leopard I will be so happy)
    Gmail .Mac mail probably is on parity with it now with this update but sadly Google gives you much more space for free! (The ads are very minimal)
    Picasa Web Albums Awesome! Just awesome.
    Google Spreadsheets/Writely These have room to grow but are really handy in a pinch. I can't wait until they have a basic set of productivity apps Writely etc. online for free and not in beta. They aren't office killers but most people don't use 90% of the features of Office anyway.

    I stopped using Backup because it didn't work when I needed it to and besides the iDisk is much too small to backup anything but personal information. I use SuperDuper now with an external but will use Time Machine and an external with Leopard. I am using godaddy for my domain name and will probably use them as my host for my iWeb page next year when my account dies. Apple seriously needs to take a clue from google and offer the same kinds of apps at a much reduced price.





    backgrounds images. Twitter Background
  • Twitter Background



  • 100Years
    May 3, 07:58 AM
    Anyone here able to get this card working with Lion?

    I'm running Lion DP2 (with all current updates), and I can't get it working in my 2010 Mac Pro -- nothing I plug in, is being recognized.

    Interestingly though, if I go into the 'PCI' section of the system profiler, the card show up properly (even showing that the driver is installed).

    I figure the problem is driver incompatibility, but I thought there might be some "trick" or alternate driver that might work....



    more...


    backgrounds images. Thefree ackgrounds web master
  • Thefree ackgrounds web master



  • BoyBach
    Oct 21, 10:41 AM
    Looks good, very 'Apple'-like.





    backgrounds images. smoke ackgrounds
  • smoke ackgrounds



  • rainman::|:|
    Sep 18, 10:34 AM
    well, i'd just pop Photoshop open for the task. but free programs? not sure...

    What you maybe could do with GraphicConverter (I haven't used it in forever, so i'm not sure what it can do) is make your whole photo grayscale, then bring in parts of the photo (a copy, rather) in color and paste them over top...



    more...


    backgrounds images. abstract ackground
  • abstract ackground



  • Reach9
    Apr 4, 06:19 PM
    Okay, i just want to clarify somethings.

    If an officer tells a teenage girl "try to avoid dressing provocatively", and you'll lower your chances of sexual assault, i find that to be fine.
    Keep in mind we're not talking about Africa or Middle East, we're talking about US and there are women who get sexually assaulted regardless of what they're wearing.

    But i'm sorry, if women think they can walk around half naked, and not expect men to flirt and view her as a sexual object then they have mental issues. The media forces women to look like sexual objects, it's sadly become the "norm", things one would see in a strip club are everywhere in Halloween. Innocence is completely destroyed.

    I respect women who respect themselves.

    If a man sees a woman with a low top, lots of cleavage showing, high skirts and heels, then he will view her as trash. Why? because she has no self respect. She's just showing she is available. There is a difference between sexy and slutty, a fine line which has long been crossed.
    Now i'm not telling you to cover yourself up completely, but some modesty and some equal balance is necessary. Women shouldn't expect that they can have their cake and eat it too. Life doesn't work like that.
    Men might ogle at women who dress provocatively, but no decent man will ever want one as a wife. If you dress like a local sl*t then don't expect to be treated like a princess.

    I don't want to walk down the street and see women showing off their bodies provocatively. How would society be if men were to always walk around with no shirts and with their d*cks hanging out? This is becoming like the life of a primitive human.

    It seems like now a days, society has no rules, that's why people are so confused from what is right and what is wrong.
    The Sharia Law is just extremism.

    No Sydde, it is common sense.
    It's like an officer telling you to lock your doors to reduce the chances of robbery. Will you still be robbed? Yes of course there's a possibility. Does it reduce the chances of being robbed? Yes it does.
    Is it wrong to rob? Yes it is, but if you leave the doors wide open then you're just being stupid.
    Now one might argue "what is provocative then?" these rules need to be created in society, and since now a days we have no censorship in the media we consume apart from extreme sexuality, there doesn't seem to be any rules. I blame the parents for not setting up dress codes.

    I believe it goes both ways, men should stop sexually assaulting women, and women should dress with more respect, it's a cycle so someone needs to stop, to lower the chances of sexual assault. Due to nature, unfortunately it's women (the prey) who first need to stop dressing provocatively and more with class, and then men (the predator) will stop the sexual assaults.





    backgrounds images. desktop ackgrounds
  • desktop ackgrounds



  • tredstone
    Apr 16, 11:26 AM
    How did you do the Tiger dock in SL?



    more...


    backgrounds images. Stars ackground
  • Stars ackground



  • Yvan256
    Oct 6, 08:28 AM
    Then please go visit www.csszengarden.com and see how user-applied changes break their designs to the point where elements are covered by others. Those designs usually apply to the W3 standards, and I bet they are far better at this things than either you or me.

    Having valid (X)HTML/CSS code doesn't mean it's well-coded. Some designers still think that webpages are static images where they (should) have pixel-perfect control. I hate those websites, some even go to the length of putting actual text content inside a GIF file because the browser couldn't render their 5-pixels-high font correctly.

    CSS Zen Garden shows how the web should be coded (XHTML structured content styled with CSS), but some of the designs (CSS files) are bad (yet use valid CSS code).

    If you view CSS Zen Garden with CSS disabled, you'll still have access to the content. It won't be pretty, but it'll be there. Content is more important than style (style with no content is useless).





    backgrounds images. New Backgrounds
  • New Backgrounds



  • SheepShaver
    Sep 13, 02:15 PM
    :)

    http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/2639/20100913bysheepshaverd2.jpg (http://sheepshaver.deviantart.com/art/2010-09-13-179138235)



    more...


    backgrounds images. Background Maker
  • Background Maker



  • i.mac
    Apr 27, 11:08 PM
    Why does it take a media storm for Apple to open up on an issue ? It would be so much better if they more forthcoming and frank before an issue snowballs.

    You have no clue.

    You're not an enginner.





    backgrounds images. Floral abstract ackgrounds
  • Floral abstract ackgrounds



  • asphalt-proof
    Sep 26, 09:23 PM
    Stick around.There's cooler stuff on the way ;)

    Stop it Peace. You are making me salivate and its screwing up my keyb@(FDM??>:D



    more...


    backgrounds images. “Floral Backgrounds and
  • “Floral Backgrounds and



  • MacManDan
    Jul 22, 11:29 AM
    Maybe as a workaround, you could move the "index.htm" file from the root of your CD into the folder (and rename the index.htm in the folder to something else), and put a new file that (only) automatically sends you to the index.htm in the folder (this page shouldn't have any content, only a simple redirect to the index file in the folder). That way you don't have to mess with moving up in the folder tree. :) Unless, of course, you have multiple folders and need to point to "index.htm" in each .. then this obviously wouldn't work. Is this the issue at hand?





    backgrounds images. Backgrounds For Images.
  • Backgrounds For Images.



  • psyn
    Jan 11, 03:14 AM
    Hello all, I have been running logic pro 7 on my G5 (now tiger) and since I have created new users whenever I load a song all my plugins have a line through them and the drop down menu has no list of plugins to choose from! I'm sure it's a case of putting some files in the correct folder but which ones and where?

    Any help appreciated.





    backgrounds images. These abstract ackgrounds for
  • These abstract ackgrounds for



  • roadbloc
    Feb 1, 11:45 AM
    http://i.imgur.com/QA1oo.jpg





    Hisdem
    Oct 10, 09:13 AM
    Is there a simple way to make the menubar black?





    mjstew33
    Dec 8, 07:21 AM
    What eMac do you have? PC2700? PC100? PC133?





    inkswamp
    Mar 31, 02:57 PM
    Wow! Impressive work from Adobe. :eek:

    You know, I was around in the mid-80s when the mouse and GUI first hit the market, and I recall the bickering amongst my fellow computer geeks about whether one could do real work with these new "toy" computers (which didn't phase me as I was also interested in desktop publishing and could sense where it was going.) Back then, there were merits to both sides of that debate, but over time, it's become clear that the mouse+GUI was far more powerful and flexible than at first perceived by the geek crowd.

    I'm starting to see a lot of parallels between the touch interface devices and those days in the 80s. Every time I see/hear some geek declare the iPad a toy and useless for real work, I just think back to those days when my geek friends sneered at the Macs with the silly mouse and pretty GUI and wonder if history is repeating itself.

    And then I see things like what Adobe is doing and I know it for a fact. We're seeing another revolution in computing happen, but most people won't acknowledge it for many years, until it's beyond obvious.





    ranviper
    Dec 24, 08:57 AM
    Its only Christmas eve, but tomorrow I will share with all of you!





    xUKHCx
    Apr 7, 05:57 AM
    I suppose the original question should have been, "What have Apple got in there?"

    Possibly something custom designed or taken from existing designs of other storage giants. Like Google where they use velcro (http://news.cnet.com/8301-1001_3-10209580-92.html).



    No comments:

    Post a Comment