d wade
Jul 12, 09:19 AM
if anyone from here was there friday morning.. you saw the zoo.
the line was so long it wrapped around the permieter of the mall area and then out the door. people were waiting outside.
i waited for 3 hours then had to go to work. tried again this morning but store opened after i had to be at work.
hopefully i can get it soon...
the line was so long it wrapped around the permieter of the mall area and then out the door. people were waiting outside.
i waited for 3 hours then had to go to work. tried again this morning but store opened after i had to be at work.
hopefully i can get it soon...
Blu101
Oct 16, 05:15 PM
^^
I think what happened was I deleted the photo after I had set it as the desktop, realized the oops moment and re-downloaded it, but since I deleted the original and didn't re-do the "set as desktop" with the second one, it went back to default on restart. Makes sense to me, and that's what I'm going with lol
I think what happened was I deleted the photo after I had set it as the desktop, realized the oops moment and re-downloaded it, but since I deleted the original and didn't re-do the "set as desktop" with the second one, it went back to default on restart. Makes sense to me, and that's what I'm going with lol
TheBigKing
May 2, 01:10 PM
just go to finder and applications and move to the trash ?
shenfrey
May 5, 05:11 PM
Err sorry but um, what leads you to believe there is a problem with the thermal paste? Heat? Macs get pretty hot, download a fan controller.
more...
arogge
Jul 11, 06:01 PM
I just found a vulnerability in the OS X password security. I can bypass the exact password as long as the password is correct up to the second to last character. For example, if the password is "Macintosh", the system will accept any of the following as valid:
"Macintos"
"Macintosh"
"Macintos[char++]"
"Macintos[int++]"
"Macintosh[char++]"
"Macintosh[int++]"
"Macintos"
"Macintosh"
"Macintos[char++]"
"Macintos[int++]"
"Macintosh[char++]"
"Macintosh[int++]"
ITASOR
Dec 2, 07:58 PM
Just ask them for a phone number and their address so you can come check it out.
If they say: My address is: blah street, come on over this afternoon...bring a parent and see if they really have it. (if you're interested)
If they say: HELLO THNK U 4 EXPRESSING INTEREST IN ITEM. I CURRENTLY IN NIGERIA SO ITEM WILL SHIP FROM THERE WILL ACCEPT PAYPAL OR WESTERNUNION......then you'd better abort mission. :) :eek:
If they say: My address is: blah street, come on over this afternoon...bring a parent and see if they really have it. (if you're interested)
If they say: HELLO THNK U 4 EXPRESSING INTEREST IN ITEM. I CURRENTLY IN NIGERIA SO ITEM WILL SHIP FROM THERE WILL ACCEPT PAYPAL OR WESTERNUNION......then you'd better abort mission. :) :eek:
more...
Buckit
Jun 19, 10:55 AM
however, I was angered at the fact that I brought my apple in-ear headphones in to get replaced because they stopped working after day 4 of having them (I didn't damage them) and they said, "we don't care about that right now...you'll have to come back after tomorrow." I understand that they are busy, but A) they sold me a faulty product that I want replaced B) I'm a valuable customer C) It's a huge inconvenience for me to return to Easton to take care of it.
:apple:
I understand your pain... but they aren't open to take returns. Remember that they are open early specifically for the iPhone launch. Had they told you the same thing during normal business hours I would understand your anger, but you have to admit that they somewhat did the right thing... Maybe could have handled it a bit different.
They are there at that time specifically for the iPhone release... dealing with other issues takes away from the entire reason they are even open and delays others from receiving their phone.
If I were you I would go back this afternoon during normal business hours... if they still refuse then you have every right to be angry.
:apple:
I understand your pain... but they aren't open to take returns. Remember that they are open early specifically for the iPhone launch. Had they told you the same thing during normal business hours I would understand your anger, but you have to admit that they somewhat did the right thing... Maybe could have handled it a bit different.
They are there at that time specifically for the iPhone release... dealing with other issues takes away from the entire reason they are even open and delays others from receiving their phone.
If I were you I would go back this afternoon during normal business hours... if they still refuse then you have every right to be angry.

wako
Jun 5, 02:17 AM
Read the marketplace rules...
You dont have any prices listed, I have NO IDEA which iPhone you are selling, 8GB or 16GB. And again the price?!
Ill offer you 200 bucks for the 8GB though :P
You dont have any prices listed, I have NO IDEA which iPhone you are selling, 8GB or 16GB. And again the price?!
Ill offer you 200 bucks for the 8GB though :P
more...
bousozoku
Mar 4, 06:23 PM
Concerned about my adoptive dad's memory loss, I started folding in 2002. I know that it won't help him but it might help the suffering of those who are caretakers and sufferers in the future.
We know so little about biology, so if this little bit helps, all the better.
We know so little about biology, so if this little bit helps, all the better.
d_and_n5000
Dec 21, 08:51 PM
But nothing in a laptop gets hot enough to burn anything...
more...

Filed under: Allen Iverson,

Allen Iverson Fantasy is HERE!
more...

Allen Iverson

Allen Iverson Braid Design
more...

Allen Iverson is going to the

Reebok Allen Iverson Answer XI
more...

Allen Iverson is averaging a

Allen Iverson Allen Iverson #1

Allen Iverson Traded to the
more...
simsaladimbamba
May 4, 07:42 PM
MacBook 5.1
Hmm, maybe this applies then?
Standard RAM: 2 GB
Maximum RAM: 8 GB*
Details: 2 GB of RAM is installed as two 1 GB modules, no slots free.
*Apple officially supports a maximum of 4 GB of RAM. Originally, this model was only unofficially capable of stably supporting 6 GB of RAM, but as confirmed (http://blog.macsales.com/9102-secret-firmware-lets-late-08-macbooks-use-8gb) by site sponsor OWC, it is capable of supporting 8 GB of RAM if updated to Boot ROM Version MB51.007D.B03 and running MacOS X 10.6 "Snow Leopard."
from http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/macbook/stats/macbook-core-2-duo-2.0-aluminum-13-late-2008-unibody-specs.html
Hmm, maybe this applies then?
Standard RAM: 2 GB
Maximum RAM: 8 GB*
Details: 2 GB of RAM is installed as two 1 GB modules, no slots free.
*Apple officially supports a maximum of 4 GB of RAM. Originally, this model was only unofficially capable of stably supporting 6 GB of RAM, but as confirmed (http://blog.macsales.com/9102-secret-firmware-lets-late-08-macbooks-use-8gb) by site sponsor OWC, it is capable of supporting 8 GB of RAM if updated to Boot ROM Version MB51.007D.B03 and running MacOS X 10.6 "Snow Leopard."
from http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/macbook/stats/macbook-core-2-duo-2.0-aluminum-13-late-2008-unibody-specs.html
joey4127
Apr 12, 05:36 AM
Guess I should update my 1.0 version.
more...
Sky Blue
Mar 22, 09:57 PM
Developers can make a cheap buck by porting PS2 games to Wii or adding some waggle to a bunch of mini games.
Fortunatly, IntSys are coming to deliver us from evil in a couple of weeks.
Fortunatly, IntSys are coming to deliver us from evil in a couple of weeks.
benixau
Jul 4, 07:40 AM
I had that problem too. But then I have no repercussion though - i hacked OSX.2 to hell.
On the other hand, Panther seems to be pretty good on its own so i have yet to hack it.
On the other hand, Panther seems to be pretty good on its own so i have yet to hack it.
more...

robbieduncan
Apr 24, 03:27 PM
That falls under "esoteric knowledge that nobody should ever bother with". Which means it immediately fails a code review, just like someone writing "a + 1 << i" and expecting people to know which operator has higher precedence.
In all honesty I think that's a bit harsh. Anyone who uses memcpy a lot should know what it returns (if you don't and just ignore the returned value then you don't know what you are returning which I think is very bad practice). Anyone who does not use it a lot can be expected to lookup the documentation: that's what I did as soon as I opened this thread.
In all honesty I think that's a bit harsh. Anyone who uses memcpy a lot should know what it returns (if you don't and just ignore the returned value then you don't know what you are returning which I think is very bad practice). Anyone who does not use it a lot can be expected to lookup the documentation: that's what I did as soon as I opened this thread.
Burnincoco
Apr 15, 11:25 PM
it's mini DVI
Mini Displayport has two flat corners.
Mini Displayport has two flat corners.
more...
FreeState
Mar 1, 06:45 PM
Ironic part is, by trying to defend this law the republicans are just speeding up the whole process of it going to court and having it ruled unconstitutional. So thanks to republicans, the Feds may soon be recognizing gay marriages! Who would have thought?
Not only that - it looks like those in Congress who want to take up the case want FRC (SPLC certified Hate group Family Research Council) to partner with them on the cases. Congressional Republicans may want to rethink that as nearly all their research and positions will not hold up in a court of law (for example, a child does better if his or her same sex parents don't divorce, so obviously that must show a child raised by two members of the same sex will damage the child, no study on that needed!).
Not only that - it looks like those in Congress who want to take up the case want FRC (SPLC certified Hate group Family Research Council) to partner with them on the cases. Congressional Republicans may want to rethink that as nearly all their research and positions will not hold up in a court of law (for example, a child does better if his or her same sex parents don't divorce, so obviously that must show a child raised by two members of the same sex will damage the child, no study on that needed!).
d wade
Jul 12, 09:19 AM
if anyone from here was there friday morning.. you saw the zoo.
the line was so long it wrapped around the permieter of the mall area and then out the door. people were waiting outside.
i waited for 3 hours then had to go to work. tried again this morning but store opened after i had to be at work.
hopefully i can get it soon...
the line was so long it wrapped around the permieter of the mall area and then out the door. people were waiting outside.
i waited for 3 hours then had to go to work. tried again this morning but store opened after i had to be at work.
hopefully i can get it soon...
Macaddicttt
Sep 25, 08:27 PM
Maybe colorful pants just look bad... :p
dscuber9000
Mar 1, 07:56 PM
Can someone make rainbow "Don't Tread On Me" flags? I think it would be a brilliant way to show Republican hypocrisy on their calls for smaller government, yet they think government should regulate who and who cannot marry based on, well, nothing.
tadad1
Jul 1, 09:24 PM
You would need to jailbreak and use iBluetooth and iBlueNova for bluetooth file transfer, other than that your only other option at the moment is to email the images to yourself and save them to your touch through the mail app.
SAdProZ
Jan 18, 02:59 PM
I too have been thinking (over the xmas break) about providing stock photos and graphics for some side $$$. Wondering if anyone here can provide tips or share experiences with iStockphoto.com or any other stock sites.
SmKndOfStrngr
Oct 18, 06:59 AM
I didn't see one list for Philly so I thought I should represent!
So where are people going to get their Leopard fix?
Springboard Media on Walnut?
Apple Store in KoP?
Apple Store in Ardmore?
So where are people going to get their Leopard fix?
Springboard Media on Walnut?
Apple Store in KoP?
Apple Store in Ardmore?
Consultant
Apr 11, 01:00 AM
hth :cool:
That's a great one! LOL.
That's a great one! LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment