![[gallery_main-0702_jessica_simpson_golf_00.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg5tghv7b9bcdX-1HFFequ-EzBjV6pTOCt6m48VIrR2PfDWbn2XnDw9L8mTXeM7sMlLl_c3e7MaLBNH_44GEsDQmN_ibpJM27TJ88Yv1Is_nD1B8d5GLE29HsUGAchydZtjWT-OHZj_Jdw/s1600/gallery_main-0702_jessica_simpson_golf_00.jpg)
Jessica Simpson was caught in an earthquake while in Japan for her new show yesterday. I'd be lying if I said my immediate thought was anything but how the crazy shaking affected her ta-tas.
Psh, she's a liar. Everyone knows Jessica has been this shaken up before - the last time being when Tony Romo dumped her ass right before her birthday! *ZING!*
The filming of Jessica Simpson's new reality show got off to a rocky start this week.The star -- who flew to Japan over the weekend to begin filming her new VH1 series, The Price of Beauty -- was shaken by the impact of a magnitude 6.6 earthquake.
"Thought I was hallucinating," she posted on Twitter Monday. "I have never felt anything like this in my life. Laying in bed watching CNN."
![[gallery_main-0510_jessica_simpson_texas_04.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhox7WzDgw303qGer390W3WyDo7iI-NDdG3h0K95X1AXPYh4PNF6DgYCA7PMbMUqxBA_7ZRmwc-taMhsicnVso7mRaCGIc42qVLTDjxZwAbfluqfmjVztHCDowyAenV8TZq2pw3Gy_WeZeh/s1600/gallery_main-0510_jessica_simpson_texas_04.jpg)
Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip, Hollywood Business, Hollywood Actress, Celebrities Stars
Buy used from: $3.65
| Jessica Simpson - With You/Sweetest Sin Buy used from: $0.99 | |
| Jessica Simpson - Dream Chaser Buy new: $11.98 / Used from: $1.98 | |
| The Nick and Jessica Variety Hour Buy new: $4.99 / Used from: $0.01 Usually ships in 24 hours | |
| Jessica Simpson - Reality Tour Live Buy used from: $0.96 | |
| Reality Tour Live Buy new: $12.49 / Used from: $4.49 Usually ships in 24 hours | |
| Pussycat Dolls & Friends - Music Videos |
![[gallery_main-0510_jessica_simpson_texas_07.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgLYzUD_23T5g99pqDzfVaBaT7fpX1zrcChL8z1UuRF7P1KO4j6-yFDaf-JdKXKmvLvbHKMTXDzHam19b7nOgjF62VybF5565TJ_jQd7cEfHgBmv0XjBx-r7p3mANb5WRgHr0h9ODHWWad4/s1600/gallery_main-0510_jessica_simpson_texas_07.jpg)
![[gallery_main-0510_jessica_simpson_texas_05.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhZCQ3tmO_NsoVXW5nedbhae9seGivsPeoPCVYjrpy0He30M4yeNQwlsT0yrNuak_LHQwMzGpJk75VozStCUygQYGsRtFPV22X7DlNnAIHSjj0o0gh-N5sICNFxWy8sJmJXqRdWcILAWDOJ/s1600/gallery_main-0510_jessica_simpson_texas_05.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment