![[paris-hilton-gaga-429-6.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjWh8Jo0i5PBEqDmKPMfURef2BEnM_wEmmzOdTv1_4CHJ9KhSWPbS9V29bt47ifuu28zH9iM9XijP-dFi9GzddC6fQTlfv9y1-0oInIx8Tci5-fU5aHmt07Gajb5_0riLc3ToyYFD-so03l/s1600/paris-hilton-gaga-429-6.jpg)
On a day filled with celebrity photo shoots, Paris Hilton was in no mood to be left out as she was spotted posing at Duke’s in Malibu .
Dressed up just like Lady GaGa in futuristic shades and a skimpy swimwear outfit, the hotel heiress flaunted her stuff for the cameras before changing into a black sequin micro minidress to continue the shoot.
![[paris-hilton-gaga-429-7.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiX6OLIJ9F6m9ZNAV4D4FDhPbP9Mgi9Z8uJsKOgvPGQprPA7-uPdaaxEUNyByhSkyLJ4G1YhGfvUzKP1PnOBV2EiFTJFyiyU4rWBji85kQao0y_HQaC2uV9XrqxBJ_PviC4NIFSKVDp2U40/s1600/paris-hilton-gaga-429-7.jpg)
In related news, it was announced earlier today that Miss Hilton’s younger brother Baron is taking a stab at a career in music.
He told press, “I want to be an international singer-songwriter. I’m sick of all the Hilton stuff, where all anyone cared about was whether I was doing coke in the bathroom or how many [bleeps] I was sleeping with. I’m done with partying and traveling. It’s time to get this [bleep] started.”
![[paris-hilton-gaga-429-8.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj_qm1kRzt-5IxT1XMnbZSwSR1-pmlXjM7KW86UDAKVSnWi54CO89C7ATVX9moUvXtN5Wi1LmS4AyzMA_M_M6vHRfSYZk3Bzid6-Rvo5XS6RI4OtgE1mF-630KcAQUKhxEq4YEQxO7CoQRa/s1600/paris-hilton-gaga-429-8.jpg)
Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip
![[paris-hilton-gaga-429-11.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhmNS2bBUx7_ahGCsECp15WdYewS_IC5QTkievQgVEsnHLJv_3qpnmolrRM0chT-RGx6_bPX59QD0gAx2ay4R4kFBbXhhTN_01vIYR3gQ-wet5xoX3QJ7v7CQG5iVfp3D97r1C7KwwlyusI/s1600/paris-hilton-gaga-429-11.jpg)
Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip
![[paris-hilton-gaga-429-5.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjaGULtpBkAhhXgESAqFQ7-mD4XB5iP5h5yB5lwfZnRHBygPzVPqJNZEAEdWXWQ9miWxk4zNISSxZzgwG_GNfdAHRYXkQM9ztIdDO0CpKcRPoKSRYmov0xaiCf6GY10PwJFJi-7nQFCC1AA/s1600/paris-hilton-gaga-429-5.jpg)
Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip
No comments:
Post a Comment